Our apartment is a beautiful and charming apartment at the best spot in Tel-Aviv.
The apt. can accommodate 4 people comfortably. All tastefully equipped with high standard to give you a pleasant feeling of home.
Welcome to ours industrial renovated Apartment with a fabulous private garden in the center of Tel-Aviv.
Inside the apartment you will find a comfortable beds in separate room, one with air-condition and the other with selling-fan.
The kitchen is fully equipped to fulfill all your needs, including a Nespresso coffee machine!
The living room, which faces to a green sunny garden, has a large, comfortable sofa and luxurious armchair, LCD-TV with cable that connected to movie channels and more. It's also has a professional sound system and a large selection of CDs and books.
There is a cozy shower with washing machine and a dryer.
We provide, of course, clean towels and linen.
We also provide free WiFi internet and there is air conditioning in every room.
For the Allergy's, we breed cute and friendly cat named Sonia who will be happy if she could stay in the apartment during your stay, with your permission only! Of course ...
Altre cose da evidenziare
And most importantly, we wish you have fun and will enjoy your stay! And we always available if you need anything else or have any question (City sites, Restaurants, Bars, Transportation etc.) to make your Tel-Aviv stay a memorable one!
- Normal check-in time is 16:00 and check-out time is 12:00. We are happy to be flexible whenever possible. It depends on the previous or next guest’s timings, and the cleaning arrangements in between.
- House rules are plain simple common sense, treat the property as if it were your holiday home...
- Please turn off the air-conditioning and lights when you go out.
- Please throw nothing but toilet paper into the toilet.
- Always keep the main door LOCKED. Though the neighborhood is very safe and friendly, we always keep on doing that.
If you need a change of towels or bedding during your stay, please let us know.
- Please sort the trash for paper, glass and plastic. There is a place for every type of garbage in the kitchen.
- Water is a precious and rare resource in israel, please don’t waste it.
- Smoking is allowed outside only.
Besides that, just have a good time and enjoy your vacation. :)
Hi, and welcome to Tel Aviv! I'm always happy to share with my guests tips about the best places in the city. Please feel free to contact me in case you have any questions or request!