1 Camera da letto
1 Camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
My apartment is near U.S 59, near the Menil Collection and also close to Rice University, Medical Centre, literal in the middle between Midtown, Downtown, and Uptown/Galleria - and many cool restaurants, bars close by
A few things to note that:
- No pets allowed and no-smoking inside
- The neighbourhood can be somewhat loud in the weekend, not suitable for sensitive sleepers
- My apartment is very bright in the morning
A. THE APARTMENT
- Is located in a quiet and safe neighbourhood. But you’ll also find plenty of restaurants, coffee shops and cool nightlife places around, only within 3-10 mins drive. Yay.
- The studio is on the 2nd floor of the house, we have 2 separate door for each floor. The LEFT DOOR is the one you should be looking at. It has a vintage look on the outside, and very cozy, bright on the inside.
B. PARKING SPACE
Parking space in the backyard, slot #2 (for 1 car only). Your friends are very welcome to park on the street, and don’t worry it’s safe.
D. THE SPACE IS EQUIPPED WITH:
- Free Wifi
- Clean and fresh towels, bed linens
- Toiletries, hair dryer, shower gels, shampoo and conditioner
- Kettle and basic cookware items
- There's no laundry in my apartment, but there is a coin operated washer/dryer in the back of the building, shared by tenants living in this area.
F. CHECK IN/OUT & OTHER INFO:
- Check in and out is fairly easy. All you need is a passcode to enter the entrance door, take 1 flight of stairs and my apartment is on the right. I put keys under the mat.
- All other information can be found in HOUSE MANUAL, and you will have access to it when the booking is confirmed.
You will have the whole place for yourself.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Common questions asked by many people:
- Public transport: Yes we have bus and tram (here they call it light rail - I know, it's different from Australia/Europe/Asia) but it's not that common to use unless you are within the city centre area. Uber is super convenient with average wait time is under 5 minutes.
- Our home isn't far away from big stadium in the city or the NRG, only a few miles away. A good estimate is $8-10 for an Uber trip.
- Yes, there are good breakfast, coffee places and restaurant around my home. Either approx 3-4 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk.
- We have 3 different super market chains close by: HEB - 5 mins walk, Whole Foods and Trader Joe. Look it up on the map and you will see!
Just a few simple things:
1. Oops: No Parties! :)
2. Smoking is permitted only outside.
3: Pets are allowed with prior review & conversation.
4. Everything else is in House Manual, you'll see it once you confirm the reservation.
5. And finally, we hope you enjoy your stay in this cozy apartment and treated it like your own home:).
We kindly remind that sometimes we might have to request a bit extra on our "cleaning fees" when the studio is found very "untidy" and not in "proper condition" after check out.
However, this is very rare and you should not be too worried about that. We keep a very reasonable cleaning fees because so far our guests have always been amazing, super respectful of our space :).
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 102 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I am originally from Vietnam :), however last few years I've spent most of my time studying and working in New Zealand, Australia, and now U.S.
A friend of mine introduced me to Airbnb & it has been a wonderful journey for me being a guest as well as a host to others. For now I'm working overseas, so Alan, my wonderful cousin is helping me with all Airbnb activities.