4BR+Loft Beautiful Chatham-Year Round-Sleeps up to 8 & only one Mile to Town! Year-round, 4 Bedrooms + Detached Loft, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps up to 8) maybe in summer add an extra in unfinished loft.
We supply pillows, blankets, mattress protector, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, dish soap and hand soap. We DO NOT SUPPLY towels, bed sheets or pillow cases. They can be ordered from Cape Cod Linens or Furies Online (which we can provide contact info)
- Maximum number of guests are 8 for overnight stay (unless preapproved)
- Must be minimum of 21 years old (no underage guests unless agreement holder is 25 years of age or older)
- Linens, Pillow Cases and Towels are NOT PROVIDED. We DO PROVIDE mattress covers, pillows, blankets, toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, laundry detergent and dish detergent.
- Check in at 3pm and Check out at 10am (unless preapproved by owner)
- One pet dog and must be approved by owner once confirmed $100 fee
1. Long distance calls are free within the United States. Incoming phone calls: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Internet access is available, username and password is on top of the DSL Wireless Box in the main floor bedroom
3.Please enjoy the outdoor shower when returning home from the beach as this will cause less wear on the plumbing.
4.Trash pick-up is Saturday morning after check out – please leave barrels in place and lid covers on. Recycle bins should only be used for recyclable products. Summer Trash Pickups occur both (Wed and Sat) mornings.
NOTE: All trash must be put in tied plastic bags before placing in barrels or an additional fee will be incurred – (No loose food or trash in barrels)
5.Please insure the gas grill is Turned OFF (all sections) as it is tied directly into the gas line. You may need a long lighter to lite gas grill.
6.Please insure the gas grill has food removed and is covered when not in use.
7.Ping Pong Table opens by pressing in both red handles on end together (two people) – closing just press down the “red lever right underneath the side
8.Please do not open the doors in the loft above the garage (dangerous)
9.Please do not access the basement as owner property is stored there
10.Please insure dishwasher is fully empty before checkout
11.Please leave property in the way you found it when arriving
12.Please insure windows and doors are shut and locked when you check out
13.Please insure that the door is properly secured upon leaving (important) and that all windows are shut!
14.Please insure that the inside and yard are properly organized and left in the condition you checked in.
15.Please sign our guest book and maybe share a highlight from your vacation.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS (Chatham Property)
Chatham Rental Property
258 Orleans Road, Chatham, MA 02650 (Owners Ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10:00 A.M. EST. NO Early
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions (unless first approved by Owners)
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age
unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION FEE- A $59 property insurance fee must be received within five (5) days of booking the reservation. The fee is NOT applied toward rent; and does not cover excessive cleaning and does not limit your liability if the following provisions
are NOT met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in outside trash bins in SEALED plastic garbage bags, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No noted items are lost or damaged.
g. Windows and Doors are secured with either air conditioning unit or heating unit operating.
h. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement.
J. Any damage that is occurs maliciously or thru any illegal activities
k. NO SMOKING PERMITTED INSIDE PROPERTY
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required within
5 days of confirmation. The advance payment will be applied toward the room
rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money
orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks payable (preferred) or Pay Pal account.. Credit Cards may be accepted with proper authorization. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due sixty (60) days before your arrival date.
Checks are made out to: David Grainger OR Evelyn Grainger
Address: 1429 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA 02420 USA
Contact Phone: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
EMAIL: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
7. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellations or changes that result in a
shortened stay, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per property is limited to eight (8) persons. An additional charge of $50.00 per person per night for guests in excess of (8) will be assessed unless otherwise approved by property owner (10 overnight guests on property is MAX).
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - No additional fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - linens and bath towels are not included in the
unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is
available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice before any deposit is accepted.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense
will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental
money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must
be approved in writing in advance.
14. PARKING - Up to five vehicles onsite.
Thank you for choosing 258 Orleans Road as your vacation destination. We hope you enjoy your stay and have a wonderful vacation here on the Cape!
David & Evelyn Graing(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Questo host ha 8 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni