It's the room of a Japanese living style.
very cozy room. you can go to subway station in 3 min.
There are a lot of such as Yasaka-Shrine, Heian-Shrine, Gion,Kiyomizu-temple tourist attractions within a 15-min walk and is very convenient.
This apartment is located in a very convenient location.
You can go out to the famous tourist destinations in less than 10 minutes' walk.
Since the go within a 10-minute walk to the city, not troubled to such as shopping and dining.
Because it is in the city, there is, No two people wide enough for a large room.
There is a coin-operated laundry in the hallway.
There is a convenience store open 24 hours a day to 1F.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I'm working at 9:00 to 19:30, But If you need help, you can text me anytime. I can text you back soon, or I can call you. Please let me know if you need help.
Altre cose da evidenziare
In addition, I go to the room during a stay to say hello once.
1. No shoes inside the apartment.
2. No smoking.
3. No party. Keep noise (TV, Music, etc.) down to a reasonable level, especially after 10pm.
4. Swich off A/C and heating, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
5. Be quiet in the apartment building.
6. Don't invite any unauthorized friends inside the apartment.
7. Accidents happen. If something gets damaged or broken, please report it to us sooner rather than later.
8. If you lose or do not return the key of the room, you will be charged 6000 yen.
9. Check-in: 3:00pm/Check-out: 11:00pm
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 99 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hi I'm Jihei!
I'm Professional Photographer. I took picture of so many Foreigner.
And, I love to take the foreign and communication. If you are interested in my Apartment、please come in!!
I want to meet many foreigner as much as I can,also I want to show you the Japanese culture.