Peaceful, but central appartment in Düsseldorf Unterrath with 3 bedrooms, living rooms, new bathroom, TV and a 40m² terrace.
Internet on demand available.
Nearby: - trade fair - airport - Altstadt - central station -
The appartment is located in a friendly and peaceful, but central environment in Düsseldorf Unterrath. Altstadt, trade fair, airport and main train station are nearby.
The apartment is part of a two-family house surrounded by a beautiful garden.
It consists of three double bedrooms, each with 2 single beds (6 beds in total).
The appartement has 2 TV's. Internet is also available (Internet Stick, extra costs of 3EUR/day)
Additionally there is a living room with dining table and an adjoining kitchen, fully equipped. If anything is missing, I'll be happy to borrow a corkscrew etc.
Highlight of the appartement is the brandnew 40 square meter terrace.
The modern and comfortable bathroom is equipped with bath and rain forest shower, a washing machine is also available.
A breakfast is available at extra costs of 15 EUR per person/day.
The guests have a separate entry to their flat. The bathroom with bath tube and rain forest shower, the kitchen and the 40m² terrace are for the solely use of the guests.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I am living in the same house. In case of any questions I will be available. I am also available via e-mail or mobile
Thank your for respecting our house rules:
- In our house we treat each other with respect.
- Please do not change anything in the flat or it's furniture. Do not bang nails into the walls.
- Please do respect night silence between 22pm and 6am in terms of loud music ect.
- Please only usw washing mashine between 8am and 10pm
- If you intend to use the internet you have to obey the code of conduct for its usage (e.g. no spams, no download of software, no porn, etc....)
- This is a non smoker house. Smoking is only allowed outside on the terrace.
- Please separte the garbage: plastic - paper - other garbage. We do have different rubbish bins for that.
Please note that disrespecting the house rules leads to cancellation of contract.