1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
Conveniently located across from the exhibition centre and Crown Casino, walk to the city or along the wharf for all the eating and shopping you desire. Apartment has flexible sleeping with a double and single sofabeds and views stunning to the bay!
This home transforms with multifunctional furniture, a large living room with Apple TV hooked up to 55 Inch LED TV with XBOX 360 and NETFLIX.
Including a bed that can split into two singles or be connected together as a king sized bed with a comfy mattress topper. The Sofa bed also folds out to sleep 2 and in the study a single convertible couch into single bed can be rolled out. See the pics for more of an idea of possible layouts of the space.
Families are also welcome with plenty of space for a Cot and High Chair. These are available on request but need to be booked in advance so they can be provided when the home is prepared for your arrival.
Spectacular views of Port Philip bay from this high level apartment. You will be staying next to all the entertainment Crown Casino and it's world class restaurants can offer. Rockpool bar and grill is definitely worth a visit or on a warm day walk to the bar under the bridge for a beer on the water (Pony Fish Island). Just minutes walk to the Yarra river for a stroll, the DFO for shopping and South Melbourne Market for fresh food.
There is a beautiful communal area on level seven of the building with a GYM, swimming pool and BBQ area all with beautiful views of city. If you'd like to experience the city by bike or need access to a car during your stay, just ask! There are many car and bike share vehicles nearby.
Interazione con gli ospiti
This is your own private apartment. It's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call me anytime.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it.
- No smoking anywhere inside the apartment or building. (fines of over $500 apply from building management)
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don't need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone's home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down after 9pm and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000 and consult the fire safety manual. For other matters, phone us.
- It is your responsibility to lock the apartment when you are not inside and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. If you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please let me know and I can arrange to have it returned to you.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 2553 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺