We have a cozy brand new apartment located in Um-Uthiana area / Central of Amman. It is located in a safe area and walking distance to Pubs, Restaurants, and Malls, yet in a quite neighborhood. The building is brand new and full of foreign renters.
- Beautiful brand new 2 bedrooms one with king size bed and one with 2 queen size beds.
- Quiet building with an elevator.
- Comfortable and cozy living Room with 50 inch full HD TV and digital Satellite
- Many lighting features such as; spot lights, Led and others.
- Central Air Condition - Cooling/Heating.
- Built-in Kitchen that consist of oven, stove, washer, fridge, freezer, and microwave.
- Built-in filtered water.
- Beautiful balcony.
- Storage room and underground parking.
Please refer to the Pictures for more details
In addition to the above, we do provide the below services which are also included in your rent price:
- American Coffee Maker and French press.
- Turkish Coffee, American Coffee, Nescafe, Tea, Sugar, Filtered Drinking Water, Coffee Mate, Spices, Black Pepper, Salt, Olive Oil, Cooking Oil etc..
- Free WiFi
- Chromecast - Chromecast is a media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Simply use your mobile device and the TV to cast your favorite TV shows, movies, music, sports, games and more. Chromecast works with iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows laptop, and Chromebook.
My Brother and i, are available 24/7 to help you with anything you need in order to make your stay a fabulous one!
The neighborhood is very unique because it is located in a very quite and high-end area as well as the apartment location is very convenient since it is close to the following "walking distance":
- Murphy's pub which is an English pub - 20 seconds walk
- O Jays restaurant specializes in breakfast, healthy salads & sandwiche(URL HIDDEN)20 seconds walk
- Chello pub/ lounge has great Sushi and International food - 4 minutes walk
- 3 Arabic restaurants - few minutes walk.
- Currency exchange shop - 3 minutes walk
- Frosti Ice Cream shop - 3 minutes walk
- Gold shops - 2 minutes walk.
- 2 Super Markets that provide delivery service - 3 minutes & 6 minutes
- Dry Cleaner - 20 seconds walk
- Pharmacy - 20 seconds walk
- Vegetables and Fruits store - 4 minutes walk.
- Liquor Store - 12 minutes walk.
- 2 different ATM machines - 2 minutes walk.
- Pi night club - 5 minutes walk.
Public transportation is very easy and convenient since taxis are very cheap. to find a taxi, you just have to walk for 1 minute. On the other hand, if you have a car, underground parking in the building is offered for free.
To make thing easier, convenient, and more enjoyable, upon check in, I will be giving you a booklet along with a map of the area with pin points of locations for all shops, stores, restaurants, bars, lounges, banks, pharmacies, etc.
As a service, an airport pick up/ drop off service is possible where I will send a driver to the airport to pick you up and take you to the apartment or drop you to the airport. This service costs 25 JOD which includes airport pick up service and airport parking fees. If you would like to get this service, you just have to send me your trip Itinerary details and the total number of bags in order to arrange for a driver to pick you up from the airport. The driver will be holding a paper with your names written on it. The amount will be paid to the driver directly.
As a service, we have top notch transportation companies the provide airport pick up and drop off as well as they provide transportation services to all touristic sites in Jordan such as; Petra, Dead sea, Jerash, Dana reserve, Roman theater, Maen, hot springs, etc. All rates are very competitive and cheap since we have been dealing with them for a long time
Since the apartment has central air conditioning/heating, we do charge 15 Jordanian Piasters or 21 USD Cents per 1 Kilowatt.
For better understanding and based on average calculations, it might cost you up to 7 USD per day.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Whether you are trying to book a trip in Jordan, need direction, or even anything, my Brother and I are available 24/7 to help you with anything you need in order to make your stay a fabulous one!
Use the apartment wisely ... Treat it as its yours :)
Enjoy each second of your stay :)
Hello Airbnb travelers,
I currently work as an interpreter at the International Organization for Immigration (United Nations). I used to live in Vancouver, Canada but I moved back to Amman in 2013.
I have a passion for traveling and exploring new countries where I am always ready for an adventure! While living in Canada, I have traveled extensively in North America but since I am living now in the Middle East, my goal is to grab this opportunity and explore Asia and Africa.
As for my Hobbies, I love playing Golf and Tennis.