Su questo annuncio
Looking for high-end town house at the quay in the heart of a 13th century town? Only a 20 minutes’ bus lane far from Amsterdam Central Station!
Rent The Dutch Buoy, our gorgeous 17th century town house, in Monnickendam! This picturesque fishing town Monnickendam – a Dam (= protection against low & high tides) built by the Monks 760 years ago – is lying 8 kilometers East from Amsterdam.
Cheaper, more authentic & safer to stay in a small town than in the metropolis.
First Floor Description
Welcoming by our concierge at the crow step. Keys for green front door. Stepping the staircase to FIRST FLOOR (60 square meters). You get what you see: an attractive LIVING/DINING ROOM, red brown parquet and stunning panorama over harbor. Ultra-modern KITCHEN with Gaggenau hardware: exhaust system, gas cooker, top stove, fridge, dishwasher and deep-freeze cabinet. Casseroles & utensils from Michel Montignac. First BATHROOM with bubbling bath, shower, toilet bowl and wash basin. A STORE ROOM with the towels and bed-clothes. And the first BEDROOM with a Timothy Oulton King Size Bed, The Brigadier, 180 X 200. This bed is designed for today’s deep divers, high climbers, dream chasers and highflyers who each day strike out to change the world … again. The Brigadier mattress, 32 cm - 12½ ” thick, has two full layers of individual calico pocket Energy springs and is richly extravagantly upholstered with New Zealand wool, 100% long stranded cotton and the finest Mongolian horsehair. Your nights will never be the same.
Warm Home like your own Home …. and More……. but Different
Temporary (for weeks or months) from home, you expect a fast WiFi, a laser printer, perfect lightning equipment, top beds, streaming stereo music, a sensational LED HD Philips television, a Jacuzzi etc. The longer you stay, the higher your expectations. Our authentic town house exceeds your high expectations with five star amenities. Modern furniture, excellent bed clothing, entertainment technology, exclusive art and celebrity facilities. Our concierge respects your privacy and being there when needed.
Need more information? Please contact Rein Willemsen,
Second Floor Description
Staircase to SECOND FLOOR (40 square meters): second BEDROOM. From an Excellent Queen Size bed you are looking into the electrifying monumental fishery harbor. Oak floor. Second modern BATHROOM - gorgeous view over District Lake - with shower, toilet bowl, urinal and two wash basins. READING CORNER adjoining the library with two cosy arm chairs. STORE ROOM with Miele washing machine & Condense Dryer. And the third BEDROOM with an excellent queen size bed for the 5th & 6th renters.
Living at two levels in a monumental town house.
Both first and second floor has its own bedroom and bathroom. The first floor has the communal kitchen and living room. Very appropriate for two couples, a couple with 2 children, three friends and three employees. For the long term rentals – 1 month and longer - we sign the rental agreement with your company. Completely and modern furnished with high-end utilities & facilities. For the short term rentals – minimum 4 nights – we have a third bedroom at the second floor for the 5th and 6th renters.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Our Dutch Buoy has its own LOCAL concierge. The welcome and bye-bye will be done by her/him. (S)He will inspect our property before your departure. And during your stay you can ask her all your questions. (S)He knows all the local and regional attractions. Here you can rent a yacht or motor boat. Or taking a weeked/day cruise over the lakes. Besides you can hire our local concierge for a tour from Enkhuizen/Edam/Volendam/ Marken. Or a (guided) tour through Amsterdam. etc.
The Concierge is steering the Cleaning Lady. Long term renters get weekly a 3 hours house & laundry cleaning. Short term renters (= 7 nights or more) get one midweek cleaning for free.
SHORT ORIGIN OF THIS REGION, NORTH OF AMSTERDAM
“Human beings started to quit the North Sea coast in the tenth century and they moved inland to the peat zone. The domes and cushions of peat, standing four meters proud of the bog itself, looked like the terpen, the kind of hillocks which has used as refuges before. A century of drought made the bogs seem almost accessible, and if drought could do that, man could do better. All it took was ditches and canals to drain off the water from the high peat domes to the pools that pockmarked the low bog, and you can dig a ditch with the tools any peasant owns: no new technology required. Once drained, the land could be farmed. All the sodden peat in Waterland, which is just north of Amsterdam, became land for farming in this way. …………The town of Medemblik sat in Waterland on the side of the Almere Lake. It was a transit town for freight coming from the Rhine and heading to the North Sea on its way to Scandinavia and England. ………. The sea broke into the lake and turned it brackish and tidal: what was used to be called the Zuider Zee……….. Between 1100 and 1300 most of the Zuider Zee was lined with dikes to stop the land washing away……… The Dutch already had the reputation for managing water …… “free ground with free people” ….. Peat-mining became an industry: for fuel and breweries from Amsterdam to Antwerp…… The towns had ruined the peat grounds with their appetite for fuel and now the fact that the ground was spoiled led to the building of dams and the new towns around them: towns like Amsterdam”………and Monnickendam. (Pages 170 – 175, “The Edge of The World, How the North Sea Made Us Who We Are” by Michael Pye, 2015, Penguin Books).
Un giro nei dintorni
In the heart of 755 years old Monnickendam you are living in our high-end, authentic monument - The Dutch Buoy - enjoying the flat bottom fishing boats in front of you, in the old harbor. Your car has free parking in front of our door. Bus frequency is 5 buses per hour to Amsterdam. Our concierge can pick you up from Amsterdam International Airport and after a 35 minutes’ drive you are stepping into the Middle Ages. Within a 100 meters’ walk you will find restaurants (even an one-star Michelin restaurant), pubs, bakery, grocery, cheese shop, butcher, flower shop etc.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Dutch Buoy Specialities:
• Own Concierge & Cleaning Lady
• Very Luxurious Accommodated
• Both Short (= minimum 4 nights) and Long (= 1 month or longer) Term:
First In, First Choice
• Long Term Rent depends on Season = Average € 3265 per month
(inclus. € 250 (= Utilities, WiFi) + € 320 (= Weekly Cleaning & Laundry)
• Short Term Rent depends on Season = Average € 245 per night for 4
persons. No extra fees. For 5th and 6th person 35 euro extra each per
• Free Parking
• Excellent beds & pillows and luxurious soaps/lotions in the baths
• Details are considered a priority for your stay.
Need more information? Please contact Rein Willemsen,
Cheaper, more authentic & safer to stay in a small town than in the metropolis.
1. The Dutch Buoy is owned by TINDU B.V. Chamber of Commerce numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), Vestigingsnr. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), Gooische Kaai 12, 141 TV Monnickendam
2. You are filling in and signing our rental/lease agreement at your arrival.
3. Then our local concierge is guiding you through the canal house with all its utilities and facilities.
4. Then you also get an inventory list with all important & precious movable properties of the house which will be controlled by our concierge at your departure.
5. Your refundable damage deposit will be paid back within the week after your departure providing that all house rules are abided by and no extra cleaning is necessary and nothing is missing from the inventory list. Our lease property is left in the same condition as it was found upon checking-in.
6. It is your responsibility to inform our Reservation Manager of your arrival details. We are not liable for any additional costs or any disappointment you may incur if you fail to give us the correct arrival details.
7. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Property will be available from 16.00 pm on the Rent Commencement Date. At certain times of the year we may be able to accommodate earlier check-in times, please inquire. You must vacate the Property no later than 10.00 am on the last day of the Rental Period so the house cleaners can enter to prepare the house for the next guests.
8. Although we make every effort to accommodate late arrivals on prior request in writing, arrivals after 21.00 pm on the Rent Commencement Date (or 21.00 pm on a later date if you do not arrive on the Rent Commencement Date), including delays due to delayed or cancelled flights or ferries, may be subject to a late check-in fee, which will be deducted from your security deposit.
9. It is your responsibility to check that the Property's inventory is accurate upon your arrival and that we are notified of any discrepancies within 24 hours of arrival. Unless we have been notified, you will be deemed liable for any discrepancies found at check-out.
10. Unless otherwise agreed in writing no pets, no drugs and no smoking are allowed in the Property. Any violation will result in the forfeiting of your deposit.
11. Entering our canal house you take off your shoes before stepping on the staircase. Walking with high heels/stiletto heels is not allowed as this causes damage to the wooden floors.
12. All keys and other devices for the Property or its contents are your responsibility during the Rental Period. We reserve the right to charge you to replace such items and/or to have the locks changed at the Property in the event that they are not all left with our representative on departure.
13. Our Local Concierge may require access to the Property during the Rental Period for any necessary repairs or maintenance or housekeeping. We will give you at least 24 hours' notice, except in an emergency.
14. We accept no liability for the intermittent failure of public utility supplies, sewage systems, plumbing, mechanical equipment or telephone systems or internet connections in the Property, but we shall use our reasonable endeavors to arrange their repair. We also accept no liability for any loss of enjoyment suffered as a consequence of any local engineering and / or construction works near the Property.
15. This lease rental is for the registered guests only described in this rental agreement.
(website hidden) gatherings and house parties are strictly prohibited as per local noise bylaws.
16.Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions, Diners and Parties are strictly prohibited as per local noise bylaws.
17.All information contained in our welcome pack is intended to be a guide only and is not incorporated into the Contract.
18.We will not be responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen.
19.Please wash all dishes and put them away as found.
20.All beds to be left unmade with soiled towels to be left in bathtubs/showers.
21. Please no wet laundry to be left in the washing machines.
22. Please make sure all windows and doors are closed and locked upon departing.
23. Please place all household garbage and recycling in appropriate containers on the first & second floor.
24. Please do not remove linens or towels from the house.
25. Please bring your own beach towels.
(website hidden) daily maid service is included, but can be requested.
26. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU: we accept NO!!!!!!!!!! Responsibility for any death or personal injury caused by negligent acts and/or omissions of our employees or agents whilst acting within the scope of, or in the course of, their employment in the provision of your travel arrangements. However, we are not responsible for any death or personal injury caused by negligent acts and/or omissions of the Owner.
27. We do not accept liability for any unusual or unexpected circumstances beyond our control or which we could not have avoided even if we had used all possible care.
28. The Property has dangers such the staircases. As such the Property may not be suitable for you – we do not represent that our Property is totally child friendly and wheelchair accessible. You accept complete liability for any accidents caused by or arising out of your own negligence, misuse of the Property or failure to comply with local laws and regulations, including any caused due to alcohol and/or any drugs or medicine of any kind.
29. If you are injured whilst at the Property, you must report the incident to our Local Concierge within 24 hours of it happening, consult a local doctor and consult your GP when you return home. If you make a claim against us in relation to any injury you must provide us with details of both the local doctor you consulted and your GP together with your written authority for us to obtain a written medical report from each of them.
30. The Owner does not act as an agent for any supplier of activities, facilities or excursions. Our Local Concierge may advise you and/or connect you to a local agent. If you use any local services your contract will be with the local supplier. Therefore we will not be liable for any complaints, claims, loss or damages in relation such services.
31. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage to your property or for any distress howsoever arising.
32. Our total liability in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Contract shall be limited to the Rental Price.
33. FORCE MAJEURE: We shall have no liability to you if we are prevented from, or are delayed in performing, our obligations under the Contract or from carrying on our business by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving our workforce or that of any other party or agent), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, act of terrorism, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law of governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant of machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Our premier luxury estate is owned privately. Since 1981 we own this premier luxury estate. Our company – Orion Consultings Limited – has been incorporated from 13th Day of October 1981 under the Company Act Numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) of Province British Columbia, Ministry of Commerce and Corporate Affairs. We built villa Orion – with our Swiss architect – between 2004-2007 at the location of our old cottage. From 1. January 2013 we decided to rent villa Orion. The City of Penticton approved the rental with the business license, number 14610.
After more than 30 years’ ownership we can say that this property has always been a sanctuary for us. We want to share these experiences with our guests.
Villa Orion is a luxurious & modern Villa at a fabulous location. Enjoy the luxury and tranquillity our home offers. Relax and leave our retreat rejuvenated.
Rein Willemsen – our reservation manager – and our local concierge are the representatives of the owner. They are helping you – (EMAIL HIDDEN) – with the following:
1.Supporting the planning of dates, numbers, names and duration of stay
2.Confirming the bookings, payments and arrival data
3.Welcoming you: gate entrance, transport (f.e. airport pick-up), house rules and check inventory list
4.Responsible for the mid week cleaning
5.Checking out the last morning based on the inventory checklist for villa Orion
6.Looking after your (extra) wishes, privacy and safety.
Get in touch with our reservation manager for information or reservation.
Please mail to: (EMAIL HIDDEN)