Located right next to Strøget, main shopping street, and the cozy canals of Gammel Strand is this bright and big apt. (112 sqm2) on second floor of a historic building with newer big windows installed. The place is ideal for big families or groups.
What guests love about this apartment:
- Super location if you're new to Copenhagen. Central in the cosy part of the city.
- Big windows.
- Lots of space(110 kvm2) and high ceilings.
- Perfect for big families.
- Real beds with good quality mattresses.
What guests tend to like less about this apartment:
- Entrance from the street is a backdoor.
- If 8 guests, 3-4 have to sleep in the same bedroom.
The apartment is placed on second floor (stairs only).
You enter to a small hallway. On your left is the bathroom and toilet, separated with a wall so both can be used at the same time. Bathroom is newly build- nice and clean. We always make sure there are fresh towels, a hairdryer and hand soap but shampoo you should bring yourselves.
To the left of the toilet a small and cosy den turned into bedroom with a 140x200cm bed.
To your right you enter a wardrobe and luggage storage room which connects to the bright living room.
The livingroom has huge windows and lots of light. Flatscreen TV with Apple TV. Livingroom holds a nice big couch for lounging and a dinner table for 8.
Thru the livingroom and down another hallway on your right is the kitchen with a big fridge, complete stove/oven, microwave and full kitchen equipment. Newly installed tiles make the kitchen look classy and new machinery makes it perfect for cooking.
On your left in the hallway is a bedroom with a queensize(160x200cm) bed and again lots light from huge windows which of course have modern curtains available.
Further down the hallway is the last bedroom which is huge. It has another queensize bed and two separate twin beds (100x200cm) so 4 people can sleep in this room.
All our beds are real beds and with good quality mattresses. The same are duvets and pillows. We always provide fresh towels plus beds are made with fresh sheet linens.
The entire apartment is yours only.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Jacob and co. run a couple of AIRBNB apartments as you might have noticed, so we won't be in your way but will surely try to help you with whatever questions you might have. Most of the times we try to do automated check in's with pick up of keys in key boxes. If you do prefer a personal check in please do tell us and we will try to arrange it.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Wifi (mobile, so you can bring it around town)
Below are some of the basic rules that we would like you to respect:
- It's a non smoking apartment
- No parties are allowed
- Please respect the neighbors, no loud music aft(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)PM)
- If no special arrangements are made then check out is at 11AM.
- You can get rid of your garbage in the big containers in the hallway by the main door on your way out.
- Always remember to turn of oven, lights etc when you leave the place.
- Leave the keys in the key box where you found it on Hyskenstræde 1.
Hope you'll enjoy our place and city as much as we do...