Su questo annuncio
- Beautiful upscale location in a safe community of Oakville.
- Close to all amenities.
- Our home was renovated from top to bottom in 2015.
- Brand new stainless steel appliances.
- House is bright, spacious and super clean.
- Nestled among million dollar homes in a quiet wooded estate.
- House has a sun room with a bar.
- Our house is a clean, bright, spacious bungalow with plenty of private parking. Minutes to highway, and restaurants in upscale Oakville.
- Three bedrooms, with comfortable mattresses and linens. Accommodates up to five people, perfect for families!
- Two bathrooms, fully equipped with shampoo, conditioner, body creams, and luxurious soaps.
- Laundry facilities with all detergents provided.
- Cable TV, and internet provided.
- Complimentary items in kitchen for your convenience, such as coffee and various selections of teas.
- Fully fenced private backyard with gas BBQ and sun-room.
- Full private access to entire home, approximately 1800 square feet.
- While you are our guest the whole house, front, backyard, and driveway are exclusively yours.
-Garage not accessible to guests.
Interazione con gli ospiti
- We are mature professionals. My husband and I are a few minutes away and always directly available by cell phone. Please call/text if we can help make your stay perfect.
- I prefer to greet each guest upon arrival, however; if that is not possible there is a lock box, outside front door. I will give you code to enter home once your reservation has been confirmed.
Beautiful neighbourhood. Homes in this area are mostly brand new, ours has a special charm and uniqueness. It is nestled among three huge mature cedar trees with a very private fenced backyard. Close proximity to Lake Ontario and downtown Oakville.
Just minutes away you will find great restaurants, such as Adonis (on Pinegrove) Spoon and Fork (Trafalgar and Dundas) and Stoney's Bread Company (off of Kerr St.) Please do make a trip to Monastery bakery (approximately 5 min drive) for the best baked goods and Italian delicacies.
You will love the area!
Un giro nei dintorni
There is nearby public transportation, 5 minute walk to bus stop. Close to main highway QEW, 403 ad 401.
Nearby Go Station for easy access into Toronto.
Enjoy your stay! Please respect the home and our neigbours as you would in your own home.
Thank you for observing the following house rules.
- Smoking indoors prohibited.
- House parties NOT allowed.
- Keep noise levels down after 10:00 PM.
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 2 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My name is Victoria. My spouse and I have two daughters that are all grown up and living on their own.
I work in Oakville in Social Services, and Americo is self employed as a contractor.
We love to travel and meeting new people.
We are easy going people and will go that extra mile to make your stay at our home that much more special.