I don't usually write negative reviews but this house was the perfect example how a great experience can be ruined by a bad host. I am not even sure if the person who was in contact with me was the actual host or someone he hired to take care of his Airbnb because we never got to meet him, got keys from the doormat and left it there at checkout. The house is old but it's relatively clean and it has a great view. If it wasn't for the irresponsible behavior of the host it could be a great stay. We stayed 2 nights in January. First, we asked our host to make sure the BBQ is working and the propane is enough for 2 days before we go shopping for grilling food; however, the propane wasn't enough for 2 meals and we had to bring back our grilling food. Take your own handsoap because they barely provide anything in the bathrooms. Do not take more than 3 cars to this place if you're traveling during winter. There's a very steep driveway which is very icy and slippery during winter and it is not mentioned in the description. Our cars were sliding down the driveway. Finally, there was the whole trash disposal issue that is not listed again. The host texted a link to some trash disposal locations and told us we have to drive our trash and drop it off there, even though we stayed only for 2 nights and paid $150 cleaning fee. We cleaned up the whole house and packed the trash in the kitchen safely but he made us drive back and pick up the trash at check out saying he would deduct it from our deposit otherwise. If you have such extraordinary rules for your house considering the fact that all the other neigbours had regular trash bins in front of their house, you have to mention it in your house rules and description before we book it. The only rule they bothered to mention is check in time at 3pm, and they didn't even stick to that one because we had to check in an hour late due to cleaning going on. All in all, the house is nicely located and most of these details could be overlooked if it wasn't for the offensive and inconsiderate behaviour of the host. I would not recommend staying here.