This 440 square foot studio condo sleeps four and features large living room windows with beautiful views. You’re just steps from the lifts, and a two-minute drive from River Run Village or Lakeside Village.
The living room has great windows that allow natural light to flow in during the day. The living room features a mounted flat screen TV and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet.
The kitchenette is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats four people. The full bathroom is across from the kitchenette and is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
This studio features a bedroom area set off from the rest of the living area that can be closed off with curtains. There's a queen-sized bed and a large window with scenic views.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
Living: Wireless Internet, Baseboard Heating, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Premium Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
Kitchen: Kitchenette, Cookware, Tableware, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
Bathroom: Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer in Bathroom(s)
Geographic: Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
Outdoor: Ground Floor Property, Courtyard View, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
Complex Amenities: Bicycle Storage, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers
Convenience: Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office, FedEx, Medical Services, Grocery, Gas Station, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theater, Hiking & Biking Trails, Dillon Marina, Dillon Amphitheater
Altre cose da evidenziare
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property listed on Airbnb, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
1. OCCUPANCY: Guest is at least 24 years of age and will be a guest during the entire reserved period. Other guests may be family members and/or friends who are responsible adults or children under Guest’s direct supervision. At no time is there allowed more than the maximum number of guests to stay overnight in the property. Social activities of no more than double the maximum occupancy are allowed.
2. [not applicable on Airbnb]
3. VERIFY RESERVATION INFORMATION: Please verify that all aspects of your reservation are correct. This includes the size of the unit, the location of the unit, the dates in which you are staying and who is staying in the unit. Summit County Mountain Retreats sends out several correspondences to confirm and reconfirm your information. You have the duty to verify this information. Failure to verify this information within three (3) days from the date of booking may result in the cancellation of your stay without refund. Neither Summit County Mountain Retreats nor the person(s) owning the rental unit or property of which such unit is a part (“Owner”) will be responsible for any ancillary costs associated with any such cancellation or inconvenience.
4. DAMAGE/MISSING ITEMS: Please inspect the property when you arrive and immediately inform Summit County Mountain Retreats of any deficiencies in the unit. Guest accepts responsibility for all occupants and accepts liability for any missing items or damages caused to the property including excessive cleaning fees. It is your duty to inform Summit County Mountain Retreats of any broken or damaged items at the beginning of your stay via our maintenance email at (EMAIL HIDDEN) Failure to do so may result in charges to you for missing items, damaged items, extra cleaning fees or other items not disclosed in writing to Summit County Mountain Retreats at the beginning of your stay.
5. INSPECTION: The property will be inspected, household items counted and checked for damage. Some properties contain embroidered robes and all properties contain personal items of the owner. If you choose to keep a robe as a souvenir, as a courtesy we will bill your credit card $125 per robe. If items belonging to the owner are broken or missing, the replacement cost of these items, plus a procurement fee, will be charged to your credit card.
6. MAINTENANCE SERVICE: If a problem arises in the property during your stay, maintenance services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. During regular business hours, maintenance calls will be addressed in the order they are received. After hours calls may be delayed slightly. If an after hours maintenance call is not an emergency, we may postpone the repair until the following day. For the purposes of this agreement, an emergency is defined as an issue that makes the property unsafe for human life, or may cause imminent damage to the property. In the event it is found that a required maintenance item or repair is a result of abuse, misuse, negligence, or otherwise caused by the guest, the guest will be responsible for all costs to affect the repair.
7. HIGH ALPINE CONDITIONS: The property you are renting is over 9000 feet above sea level. Special care MUST be taken to ensure the security of the unit. During the winter, temperatures can fall below negative 40 degrees Fahrenheit, with winds of 45+ miles per hour. Any door or window not properly secured may create a pipe freeze and result in a flood of the property and the entire building. Please maintain the integrity of the temperature of the property during your stay and upon departure. During the warmer season, there are light to very heavy rain showers almost daily often accompanied by windy conditions. Accordingly, please do not leave windows or doors open while away from the property. We may terminate your stay and keep all rents as earned income if these conditions are not maintained.
8. PAYMENT: Guest agrees to pay Summit County Mountain Retreats the reservation total at least 30 days prior to arrival date. A 50% deposit is paid immediately upon reservation. Failure to timely pay the reservation total could result in the loss of the reservation and forfeiture of your deposit. All fees and expenses for which Guest is responsible under this agreement are EXPLICITLY authorized by the guest to be charged to the guest’s credit card. If you are booking through a third-party site like Airbnb or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), their payment policy may be different than SCMR’s and it will supersede this policy.
9. KEYS/KEYCARDS: The majority of our managed properties use electronic keycards. We will e-mail directions to our office to pick up your keycards once your final payment is made. All keycards must be left on the kitchen counter upon departure. Each keycard is coded and inventoried. Guest will be charged a replacement fee for all keycards that are not returned. DO NOT PLACE YOUR KEYCARD NEXT TO YOUR CELL PHONE. Placing a keycard next to a cell phone could result in the magnetic data being compromised and the keycard failing to work. If you are staying in one of our properties that uses a brass key, then you will obtain the brass key in a lockbox at the property. If a brass key for a home is lost, it will be replaced at the guest’s expense. The lock replacement fee is $85. All ski locker keys are brass keys and if a key is lost, the lock will be replaced at guest’s expense. The lock replacement fee is $35.
10. KEYCARD REPLACEMENT/LOCKOUT: If you require additional keycards, you may pick them up from our office during normal business hours. Guests locked out of the building must call Summit County Mountain Retreats to obtain lockout instructions. Emergency keycards must be returned to the lockbox IMMEDIATELY after use.
11. CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS/RE-BOOKING: For cancellations more than 120 days from the time of check-in there is no penalty. You will be refunded the total booking amount.
Cancellations more than 90 to 120 days from the time of check-in: 10% of the total booking is retained.
Cancellations 45 to 90 days from the time of check-in: 25% of the total booking is retained.
Cancellations 30 to 45 days from the time of check-in: 50% of the total booking amount is retained.
Cancellations 30 days from the time of check-in: Only the cleaning fee is fully refundable. All other charges and fees are non-refundable unless the property can be rebooked. If a rebooking occurs then a refund will be provided based on the new booking amount. Rebooking fees apply.
All cancellations are subject to processing and sales tax when applicable. SCMR is not responsible for cancellations, delays or inconveniences, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, flight cancellation, road closures, problems with technology, personal emergencies, maintenance problems in the property, water leaks, temperature control, personal preferences for bedding firmness, electrical outages, acts of God or any circumstance outside of its direct control. TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PROTECT YOUR FINANCIAL INTERESTS. Refunds and credits will only be granted for situations that are within the direct control of Summit County Mountain Retreats. The maximum amount of any refund or credit will be the prorated value of any lost occupancy you incur. If you are provided a credit greater than $50, you will be mailed a check from our office no earlier than sixty days after your stay. RE-BOOKING AFTER CANCELLATION: SCMR will attempt to re-book a property if you have to cancel for any reason and you will be provided a partial credit if the property is successfully re-booked. The amount that the property is re-booked for is at the sole discretion of SCMR and may be less than the amount you paid. SCMR manages multiple properties and is not obligated to re-book the property you reserved before booking other properties SCMR manages. SCMR charges a rebooking fee as stated in the SCMR Cancellation Policy, which is available upon request. SCMR may cancel any reservation without any obligation or penalty to SCMR, if a guest does not respond to repeated communication attempts via phone or email.
12. RESCHEDULING: All reservation changes are at the discretion of SCMR management. Reservations may be changed, rescheduled or canceled without penalty within 24 hours of booking.
Changing the dates of a reservation may only be allowed more than 30 days prior to arrival and there is a $50 Reschedule Fee. Refunds are not given if rescheduling to a lower priced timeframe or a reduction in the length of stay. If Guest reschedules to a higher priced timeframe, the prorated difference will be charged in addition to the Reschedule Fee.
Changing properties may only be allowed more than 45 days prior to arrival and there is a $50 or a 10% Change of Property Fee (whichever is higher). The Change of Property Fee is based on the total amount of the original booking including all taxes and fees. Any property changes made less than 45 days in advance will follow the standard SCMR cancellation policy as stated in the rental agreement.
13. MOVING TO ANOTHER PROPERTY: In the event of an act of God, extenuating circumstances, or circumstances outside of the control of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you may be given an option to move to a different property. If you agree to move to a different unit, you agree that occupying that property is absolute proof of the modification of this agreement and you will be charged the base rental rate for the new property. The base rental rate is the standard, non-discounted rate for a property. This rate may be more than the rate you paid.
14. TRAVEL INSURANCE: Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact CSA at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) with coverage questions.
15. VACATION RENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION: As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit up to the $3,000 shown on the confirmation. Any damages that exceed the $3,000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of the policy limit. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy (URL HIDDEN) The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Summit County Mountain Retreats any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Summit County Mountain Retreats directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
16. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Regular check-in and check-out times are 4:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. respectively. High volume turnover days may cause check-in times to be delayed. If you would like to request an early check-in or late check-out you must call the SCMR main office no more than 24 hours in advance. Early check-ins and late check-outs are only available if another guest is not checking in or out of the unit on the same day. For an early check-in, you may check-in at 1 p.m. for a fee of $20.00, or you may check-in at 10 a.m. for a fee of $35.00. For a late check-out you may check-out at 2 p.m. for a fee of $20.00, or you may check-out at 6 p.m. for a fee of $35.00.
17. HOUSEKEEPING: A check-out cleaning fee is included in your total payment which is paid in advance, and this cleaning fee will provide for two hours of normal cleaning after you check out. Extra heavy cleanings will incur an additional charge. Light cleans and Mid-stay Cleans are optional services that will incur an extra fee and must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance (note: during the high season these services may not be available).
18. PARKING: Heated parking is provided for one vehicle under most buildings. Parking permits must be displayed on the dashboard of your vehicle. SCMR is not able to issue more than one parking permit per property rented. Please be advised that resort security will boot or tow vehicles without proper parking permits or that are improperly parked. The Guest is responsible for all fees, expenses, and fines incurred as a result of parking without a properly displayed permit or in improper locations.
19. PROHIBITED USES: Smoking and/or pets are not allowed in most properties. There is a MINIMUM $300 penalty if there is evidence of smoking or pets. This penalty will be added to any and all other charges. Smoking of marijuana inside the property is specifically prohibited. Medical marijuana prescriptions do not negate anything in this agreement. Furthermore, all forms of illegal substances are prohibited.
The property may only be used for its expressly advertised purposes. Guests may not bring grills or stoves of any kind, extra tables and chairs, catering equipment, heaters or sound systems or DJ equipment. Management, at its sole discretion, may require guests to cease any activity that management deems a nuisance, hazard or non-advertised use. Guests who do not immediately comply with management's directives will be removed from the property and no refund will be provided.
20. WHAT WE PROVIDE: Guest will be entitled to the quiet enjoyment of the unit being rented during the rental period from check-in time to check-out time. This property is fully furnished with the normal appliances and utensils necessary for daily living. It also includes bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, and towels. All items must be left in the property. Pool towels can be found by the pool (unless stated otherwise) and should be left in the pool area. An initial supply of bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, toilet tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, coffee, dishwashing soap and trash bags are provided. Food products are NOT provided by Summit County Mountain Retreats. This includes coffee, spices, sugar, flour, bottled water, drink products and any other food preparation item. This policy is for your safety. If you find food products in the kitchen, you agree to use them at your own risk.
21. RIGHT OF ENTRY: We reserve the right to enter the property in order to perform maintenance and inspections. Though we make every effort to schedule maintenance during unoccupied times, there are instances in which maintenance must be performed while the property is occupied. During emergency situations both the building manager and Summit County Mountain Retreats may enter the property. Examples of emergency situations include water leaks, smoke and carbon monoxide detector activation, and exterior doors and windows that are observed to be left open during poor weather conditions.
22. SKI/SNOWBOARD STORAGE: Ski lockers are located on the first floor of most buildings. Keys to the ski lockers are located in the property. Please do not take your skis or snowboard into the unit. Please remove boots as soon as you enter the property and place them on the bench next to the front door. This will help maintain the quality of the property during your stay and for future guests. Upon departure, please leave all ski locker keys in the property.
23. QUIET HOURS/PROPERTY RULES/BREACH: Quiet hours start at 10:00 p.m. (resort policy). If you have an emergency that pertains to a building disturbance or human safety, please call Keystone Emergency Services at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or the Summit County Sheriff’s Office at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). The condominium/townhome/owners’ association of which the property is a part has rules and regulations concerning ownership, occupancy and use of the property. Guest will obey all such rules and regulations. In the event that any of the terms or conditions of this agreement are breached, Summit County Mountain Retreats shall be entitled to attorney's fees and reasonable office labor fees in any action brought to enforce the terms hereof or recover damages. Additionally, Summit County Mountain Retreats may at its sole discretion remove any and all guests from the property for violating this agreement and keep all rents as earned income.
24. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITY
(a) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER SUMMIT COUNTY MOUNTAIN RETREATS NOR OWNER HAS MADE OR WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE MADE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR USE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PROPERTY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
(b) Damage Exclusion and Limitation of Remedies. Summit County Mountain Retreats and Owner do not assume and are not liable for (i) loss or damage to personal property, or injury to any persons; (ii) any inconvenience arising from any temporary defect or stoppage in supply of water, water leaks, gas, electricity, heat, plumbing services, or any technology; or (iii) any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, flight delay or cancellation, lack of snow, natural disasters, acts of God, or any other reason beyond their control. Refunds will not be issued for any of the aforementioned items. In any event you agree that the maximum liability that Summit County Mountain Retreats or the Owner will have to you for any circumstances is the prorated amount of what you paid for lost rental nights.
(c) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. GUEST AGREES THAT ITS EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND SUMMIT COUNTY MOUNTAIN RETREATS AND OWNER’S ENTIRE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PROPERTY ARE AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. GUEST FURTHER AGREES THAT SUMMIT COUNTY MOUNTAIN RETREATS AND OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO GUEST FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY MENTAL ANGUISH, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF GUESTS USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROPERTY OR THE BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
25. INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS
(a) Indemnity. Except to the extent caused by Summit County Mountain Retreat’s or Owner’s sole negligence, gross negligence or willful misconduct, Guest will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Summit County Mountain Retreat and Owner from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, lawsuits, costs and expenses (including claims and damages based on the indemnitee’s contributory ordinary negligence and attorneys' fees and expenses), arising out of or related to (i) Guest’s use or occupancy of the property; (ii) any activity, work, or other thing done, permitted or suffered by Guest in or about the property, (ii) any breach or default by Guest in the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement, or (iii) any act or neglect of Guest, or any officer, agent, employee, contractor, servant, invitee or guest of Guest.
(b) Defense Obligation. If any such action or claim is brought or made against Summit County Mountain Retreat or Owner, then Guest, upon notice from Summit County Mountain Retreat or Owner, will at Guest’s expense defend the same through counsel selected by Summit County Mountain Retreat or Owner’s insurer, or other counsel acceptable to Summit County Mountain Retreat and Owner. The provisions of this section survive the termination of this agreement.
26. PROPERTY AND EXPERIENCE REPORTS. Guest acknowledges that Summit Mountain Retreats’ ability to provide top quality service is, at least in part, dependent on guests advising Summit Mountain Retreats of negative conditions. Accordingly, Guest agrees to immediately contact Summit County Mountain Retreats if anything in the property is not up to the highest standards and give Summit County Mountain Retreats the opportunity to correct the condition. If Guest is still not satisfied, Guest will send a written complaint to Summit County Mountain Retreats at (EMAIL HIDDEN) and allow Summit County Mountain Retreats the opportunity to resolve the concerns. Guest agrees that if it fails to follow this procedure, Guest will not make any negative claims or reports concerning the property or Summit County Mountain Retreats to on any internet or social media websites or forums. Guest may receive an online survey asking about Guest’s stay with Summit County Mountain Retreats. The survey responses are automatically distributed on to public internet forums. False, inaccurate or misleading internet reviews have a real impact on the business of Summit County Mountain Retreats. Accordingly, if Guest makes a negative report without following the above procedure or if Guest makes a false, misleading or inaccurate report and Summit County Mountain Retreats is successful in a lawsuit to enforce this section, Guest agrees to pay a sum of $5,000 (five thousand dollars) in liquidated damages. Guest agrees that Summit County Mountain Retreats actual damages would be difficult to determine and that this sum is a reasonable estimate of those actual damages that would be incurred if Guest makes a negative report without following the above procedure or if Guest makes a false, misleading or inaccurate report.
27. NO VERBAL AGREEMENTS: All prior agreements between the Owner, Summit County Mountain Retreats and the Guest are incorporated in this agreement, which constitutes the entire agreement. It is a final expression of the parties' agreement. Guest represents and warrants to Summit County Mountain Retreats that there are no oral or written representations on which Guest is relying to enter this agreement that are not contained in the agreement. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado. This agreement is binding the moment initial payment is made and payment is considered an affirmation of this agreement.
28. SEVERABILITY: If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect.
29. PROCESSING/CREDIT CARD FEES/CHARGEBACKS: Summit County Mountain Retreats believes in being transparent about all costs and fees. All forms of payment incur a processing and handling fee. We are required by local and state governments to collect sales tax. Guest will not attempt any form of "chargeback" or reversal of credit card charges, ACH, EFT, or any other form of payment without a judgment in Guest’s favor from a proper Summit County Court.
30. VENUE AND JURISDICTION: Any disputes which cannot be resolved by informal discussion will be adjudicated by a proper court located in Summit County, Colorado. You accept the jurisdiction of Summit County Colorado as the sole jurisdiction in which any disputes can be adjudicated.
31. ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS. If Summit County Mountain Retreats employs an attorney to enforce its rights under this agreement and is the prevailing party in any litigation or arbitration, then Guest will pay Summit County Mountain Retreats’ reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred in connection with the dispute or the litigation including, without limitation, costs of debt collectors, expert witnesses, investigation expenses and all other reasonable costs incurred. If Summit County Mountain Retreats is the prevailing party in any dispute concerning this agreement or the property, Guest will, in addition to actual damages incurred by Summit County Mountain Retreats, be responsible to pay Summit County Mountain Retreat’s administrative fees at the rate of $75 per hour for Summit County Mountain Retreats personnel and expenses incurred responding to, addressing and handling the dispute.
(Airbnb removes contact information; to view our Rental Agreement in its entirety, please visit our website.)
We are a property management company located in beautiful Keystone, Colorado. We offer a variety of Keystone lodging options, from luxurious ski-in/ski-out condos to an eight-bedroom mountain home, and everything in between. Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service, and we offer competitive nightly rates. We look forward to hosting you!