Situated in picturesque old Ocean Grove, Prince Oliver’s Ocean Retreat is perfect for anyone seeking clean ocean air, gentle sea breezes, sun, sand and surf.
The 1970s style beach house is bathed in natural light from sunrise, where you’ll wake to the sounds of native birds and the rustle of tall trees in the beautiful and established garden, to sunset when the stiff breeze off Bass Straight washes across the Belarine Peninsula destined for Port Philip Bay and Melbourne.
A stone’s throw from the Barwon River, Ocean Grove Surf Beach and Barwon Heads, the exceptional location of the house means you’ll never be stuck for things to do. Take a stroll around Blue Water Lake or the kids to the park directly across the road. Hang out on the beach and soak up the summer rays, take the kids to the Barwon River and build sand castles, try your hand at paddle boarding, or play a round of golf at the Ocean Grove Golf Course, you’ll love every minute of your stay.
Check out the High St shops and restaurants, or stop to read the paper and enjoy a hot coffee; Ocean Grove and Barwon Heads have it all.
If you prefer staying in, Prince Oliver’s Ocean Retreat has everything to keep you and the kids occupied for days on end. 2 separate living areas mean the adults can enjoy the peace and quiet over dinner and a crisp chardonnay, watch movies on the 60 inch flat screen TV, or simply lounge around whilst looking out across the front garden. From the front living room, floor to ceiling windows allow for views into Lake Avenue Reserve.
The brand new kitchen is extremely well equipped and features beautiful timber bench tops, dishwasher, gas oven and cooktop, and ample storage. Step down from the kitchen into the light filled sun room to enjoy breakfast at the breakfast bar before going for your morning walk along the beach.
Off to the left of the kitchen and down the hall, you’ll find 2 of the 3 bed rooms.
Bed room 1 features a beautiful rustic queen bed, built in robes, and French doors which open into the fully covered front courtyard.
Bed room 2 sleeps three kids easily with a bunk bed and trundle combination.
The adjoining hall leads you to the new and fully renovated bathroom where you’ll find a beautiful deep bath and huge walk in shower.
Out of the bathroom and turning right down the hall will lead you to the the holy grail: “Prince Oliver’s Ocean Retreat’s Games Room”. That’s right… a Games Room! In the Games Room you’ll find an amazing 9 x 4ft 6' Australian made mahogany pool table, a 60 inch flat screen TV, Play Station 2 console, original 1980s style arcade machine with all your favourite classic games (Galaga, Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Space Invaders, etc), a competition dart board, stereo, and lounge suite. The whole family will find something in here to enjoy!
Bedroom 3 also features French doors that open into the private rear courtyard, built in robes, an extremely comfortable queen size bed, and a futon couch that easily folds out to form a second queen bed.
The house is exceptional value and is perfect for anyone looking to enjoy the experiences that Ocean Grove and Barwon Heads have to offer. We love this house, and we know that you will too!
Altre cose da evidenziare
Pillows and Doonas provided. You will need to bring your own sheets, pillow slips, doona covers and towels.
Please inquire if you require linen. We will be happy to provide at an extra cost.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation if caused by the client, within 14 days of arrival, money paid is not refundable.
We will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
1. Number of Guests should not exceed 9.
2. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
3. Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay.
4. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in immediate termination of rental and loss of security bond.
5. A security bond of $500 is payable for any damages or breech of terms and conditions. When your booking is confirmed your payment details are stored but not charged unless a claim is made. The host has 14 days from your check out to claim on the deposit for damages to their property. The security deposit is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements.
6. No Smoking allowed.
7. No Pets
8. Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
9. Departure - the property must be left in the same condition as on arrival. All furniture placed back as found. All dishes and cooking utensils are to be washed and put away. BBQ left clean. All rubbish to be removed and placed in outside bins. If check out is Sunday bins are to be placed on nature strip. Checkout time is 10:00am.
9. House must be locked and all power and heating turned off when leaving the house.
Questo host ha 23 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni