Su questo annuncio
This six bedroom shared house is in a quiet Jewish community just a 1.1mile walk to the Othello light rail station & a .8mile walk to Seward Park. It's a very peaceful area, and is convenient to the airport and also downtown Seattle, by light rail, car or Uber. Parking is available. Your private room is spacious, clean, and comfortable.
The host does not live on site and room keys are available by request.
Your room is on the lower floor, down the stairs upon entering the house. Take a right through the doorway and your room is the second bedroom on the right.
It is furnished with a queen bed. It also has small fan, personal floorboard heaters, work desk w/lamps and closet space with hangers.
The shared bathroom is located on the same hallway as the bedroom for which you have booked. It will be the first door on the left when walking from the living area. The towels are either stacked on shelving or in cabinets within the corresponding bathroom.
Please limit time to 15-20min to respect the other house guests. Remember to turn off any lights you may turn on.
Feel free to enjoy both levels in the home. Both kitchens, living and dining rooms, bathrooms, the backyard and upper deck. Basically you have access to the entire home as much as you would like. The deck off of the upper dining area is great to enjoy in nice weather, just be sure to lock the glass door when you come back inside. Our shared spaces are perfect for reading, or enjoying our fast internet and wifi, for both personal or business needs.
Please refrain from buying and storing multiple days groceries. There is just not enough fridge space to accommodate all house guests private food.
This is an airBNB guests for which there are 6 rooms that share the space with my friend and host Olga. Please respect anything that might be her personal property or that is labeled in her name.
Also, please allow everyone to use the restroom in the morning the best you can before you shower, and try to keep shower time limited to 15min.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I am not permanently residing on the property. Once a day the house cleaner Ricky will be present. I am always reachable by messages or phone and within a close distance should an emergency arise.
Altre cose da evidenziare
There is no air-conditioning in this home. Please be advised that it can be terribly hot in Seattle during the summer without AC.
If you are in need of a climate controlled accommodation, then you need to search elsewhere.
A room key is available by request for a $10 fee. It will be delivered to the room within a
1) Check in is after 3 pm. Check out is before 11 am. There is a $30 fee for checkout after 11 or accessing the room before 3.
2) Please remove shoes.
3) No food in the rooms.
4) Wash your dishes and clean up after yourself
5) Label your food with your name and check out date before putting it in the fridge.
6) The laundry machine is only for the host to use. No exceptions.
7) Leave the room in the same condition you found it. No need to make the bed, but no excessive trash.
8) After 10 pm, it's quiet time. Please keep your voices down and don't use the kitchen.
9) One towel per stay per guest, unless you are staying longer than a week. In that case, please message me for clean towels/linens.
10) No smoking or drugs of any kind allowed in the house. Smoking is only allowed 25 ft from the house.
11) Moderate alcohol use allowed only, and with respect for the other guests.
12) Booking for other people on your Airbnb account is against Airbnb policies and we will report it.
13) Visitors and extra guests beyond the number on the reservation are not allowed for the security of everybody in the house.
14) No packages may be sent to the house. Packages have been lost before, and we cannot be responsible for items left outside.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 3584 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Welcome, my name is Dario.
I was born in Sicily and I moved to Seattle eight years ago. I am an Italian teacher and the director of Boys Tribe Project, an after school program to help boys develop emotional intelligence, learn how to play rough without hurting each other, and be creative with imaginative play and storytelling.
I love to cook Italian homemade food, traveling, personal growth, psychology, jazz and blues, foreign movies, interior design, modern dance, storytelling, art, and culture in general. I love hosting people, I used to host couch surfers and I also was traveling for a few years. The thing I like the most is to hear and to share stories from people all over the world.