1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
In our exceptional calm house ideally located in the heart of Geneva, we rent two rooms (one double, one single).
Here you can book our double room. Check our other listing on Airbnb to see the single one.
Both rooms have :
- Nespresso coffee machine with coffee and water kettle
- bathrobes and towels
- toiletries and hairdryer
- free wifi in the whole house
- guest terrace with table and chairs
- private parking spot right next to our house
- bikes at disposal
- free public transport pass for the whole stay
- tourist taxes included in price
- city map and many other pamphlets
- official bill, if needed, issued for your stay
- very quiet neighborhood
- 10 minutes walk from nearest shops and restaurants
- 7 minutes walk from nearest bus stop
- 10 minutes walk from river Rhône
--> 25 minutes by bus from UN organizations
--> 25 minutes by bus from the Airport
--> 20 minutes by bus to city center, old town, lake border
Our place is special because it will make you feel at home, far from home! We are a couple with several years of experience in bed and breakfast, and would be delighted to welcome you !
PLEASE reserve breakfast (15,- chf) if you would like to have it.
It is served in the living room as kitchen is private. THANK YOU
Welcome to Switzerland !
1. Smoking only on the guest terrace
2. No pets
3. If you damage or break anything, we expect your insurance to pay,
the same if you loose the key
4. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund
5. Internet is offered free, in the unlikely event it doesn't work, there is no refund
6. No shoes in the house
7. Latest checkin hour 10 pm
Thank you for reading this and thank you for your understanding!
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 17 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Originally from Germany, I grew up in Brussels and married a Swiss. Over 20 years I've been working in airline industry and when our twin daughters moved out 3 years ago, we opened a bed & breakfast in our house. We had wonderful guests, many who do come again and finally became friends. We will be more than happy to welcome you and the perfect location of our place will allow you to enjoy a good rest after a busy working day. An official bill for your business or taxes is no problem.