Private room with a Queen bed, a shared bathroom, living room and kitchen. You get to see a beautiful sun rise in the morning!
3min walk to Melbourne Central station, Flagstaff Garden & Queen Victoria Market. My husband and I will do our best to make sure you enjoy your stay in Melbourne!
********* Check In Times *********
November Mon-Fri: after 6.30pm only.
November Sat-Sun: after 2pm.
If you need to store luggage, there are lockers in Southern Cross Station where you get off the Skybus.
This is a 3 bedroom apartment, your room will be a private bedroom with an amazing view of the city to the East, as you can see in the photos. The room has a Queen bed, bedside shelves and a large wardrobe. There is also a lock on your bedroom door to ensure safety and security, and we have a security camera in the living room for added security.
You will live in a lovely, fully-furnished apartment with everything available to you during your stay.
You're welcome to use our kitchen, bathroom, living room and balcony.
*Smoking only allowed in our balcony.
Interazione con gli ospiti
If you need anything during your stay, just ask! We will always try to provide you with everything you need.
- Please be aware of the kitchen's fire alarm when you're cooking.
- Shoes off in the apartment.
- Please be respectful of the other guests and not make too much noise in the evening.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We also rent out our master bedroom:
And our other bedroom:
- Please be respectful, this is our home^^
- Please keep everything clean, especially the kitchen
- If you need to smoke, please do it on the balcony
- Shoes off in the apartment please
We are a young couple who love to travel everywhere! And we love to meet travellers from all over the world too!
- Adam is local from Melbourne.
- Beryl is Shanghainese^^ Has lived in China, Belgium, France, and now I have come to live in Melbourne, Australia!
- Started as an Airbnb host since I was in Paris many years ago.
- We're happy to make a lot of new friends from all over the world!
- Like to take a lot of photos
- Hang out with friends
- Learn new words!