Sunny and spacious 3d floor apartment in the heart of Athens, just a few minutes from all basic ancient monuments!Situated in Psirri area with great facilities and close to the famous Monastiraki square.
The apartment is spacious and beautifully decorated. It offers one bedroom with one double bed together with an electric blanket for the cold days, a comfortable big sofa which unfolds to a big double bed and a dinning table so you can enjoy having friends around and cooking. One or two more person can easily sleep on the couch in the living room. Acropolis, Parthenon, Lycabettus, Mars Hill and Thissio are all within 1km from this area.
Situated in the liveliest area of Athens, most favorite among tourists, spot of the city, just 3 minutes from the "Kerameikos" Metro station (line 3) that connects you directly with Athens International Airport and just 5 minutes from the ''Thissio'' Metro station (line 1) that connects you directly with the port of Piraeus. Its location is very close to the famous Thissio, Monastiraki square, and Psiri area with its beautiful restaurants. Psiri, is in front of your door. All nightlife bars and restaurants are nearby. All monuments are obviously under your feet. Acropolis museum is a pleasant 15 mins walk. Choosing our apartment for your exquisite and quality stay, you can visit on foot the most important historical sites of Athens. Furthermore, you are only 15 minutes walking distance from Kolonaki, the most chic shopping area of Greece. Equally, the hip and trendy Gkazi area with its boasting nightlife is only 2 mins walk. Nonetheless, Athens' best quality Restaurants, night clubs, and coffee places are all a short walk away from my apartment.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Couples friendly, gay friendly, lesbian friendly, single men/women travel friendly. I will be there to welcome you and make you feel at home. My telephone number and email will be given to you in order to contact me in case you need anything. A brochure of all the basic information about the house and the neighborhood will be given to you in order to accommodate your stay in Athens.
We also offer private trips at a friendly price (usually 30% less than the commercial prices):
a. day trip Temple of Delphi
b. Day trip Mycenae and Epidaurus
c. Temple of Poseidon (half day)
Altre cose da evidenziare
Transportation is a main reason. The area is very well serviced by many metro stations, bus and tram. There are at least 3 metro stations near the apartment including the central metro station of the city, where the airport train arrives and the bus from the airport as well. There is also the one and only tram line of the city departing close by, which it can transports you to the south suburbs of Athens, where the best beaches are.
The house is situated in a:
-5 min walking distance to M3 metro station (Monastiraki square connection to the Airport)
Please follow the rules below at all times:
1) Provide a photocopy of your photo ID (passport/ID card) upon arrival.
2) Local laws prohibit loud music 15:00 pm till 17:30 pm and 23:00 pm till 07:00. Please be respectful towards other tenants by being quiet when leaving and entering the building.
3) Leaving cooking pans/oven unattended is not allowed
4) Disposing toilet paper in the toilet bowels is not allowed. Please use bins provided.
5) Be responsible with the use of air-conditioning and electricity by turning the A/C units and lights off when they're not needed or when leaving the apartment. Leaving them on it is wasteful and harmful to the environment.
6) Ensure that all doors are closed behind you when entering/leaving the building.
7) Please leave the common areas clean and tidy.
8) Please keep it clean as you'll receive it and enjoy the best of it.!
Thanks for understanding and obeying the rules of the house.
Thank you for choosing our apartment and we hope you have a fantastic time!
Nessuna recensione (ancora)
Questa casa non ha alcuna recensione. Se soggiornerai qui, la tua recensione apparirà in questa posizione.