2 Camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
GOOD NEWS!My calendar is always up to date!You can BOOK DIRECTLY without sending any enquiry!Safest area in London with lots of bars, restaurants, grocery shops and shopping malls!Just a few mins walk to station very well connected to Canary Wharf!
Just a short walk from South Quay station, this luxury 2 bedroom property in Canary Wharf benefits from modern fixtures and fittings throughout. It can easily accommodate 6 people.
The apartment consists of:
- two bedrooms
- two complete bathrooms, one en-suit with shower and the other with bathtub and shower fixture
- a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- a comfortable living area with a FOLDABLE-BED
The apartment is cleaned to high standard by a professional cleaning company.
All TOWELS and LINEN (luxury fee(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) threats) are provided to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Please, note that if you require extra linens/towels, fees may apply.
The apartment has a wide comfortable living room with a very comfortable FOLDABLE-BED, dining table with 4 seats, TV and balcony. There is fast internet with Wi-Fi.
The open plan kitchen has all you may need: plates, glasses, cutlery, cooking equipment, full-sized fridge/freezer, cooker, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle. There is a washing/drying machine, iron and ironing board and hair dryer.
We also provide cleaning products, dishwasher tablets and washing powder.
You will find some TOILETRIES, as shampoo, soap, shower gel and body lotion, and a WELCOME GIFT consisting of coffee, tea and some other essentials.
Guests will have access to the entire flat. There are no shared amenities... it's all yours for your entire stay!
- High Speed Internet
- Bed Linens
- Ironing Board
- Tea, Coffee, Sugar, ...
- 2 Bathrooms
- an off-site PARKING space, upon request and subject to availability.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will meet you outside the flat to hand over keys, show you how things work and offer any advice about the area you may need.
When booking the apartment, you will have the space for yourself but we are easily reachable by phone and we can be there in a few minutes if needed.
Altre cose da evidenziare
How to get the flat??
From Stansted Airport:
Take the bus National Express to Stratford Station and from there DLR or Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf/South Quay station.
From Gatwick Airport:
Take the train/bus to London Bridge and from there take the Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf.
From Heathrow Airport:
Take the London Underground at Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3 (Piccadilly Line) to Green Park Station and change for Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf.
From London City Airport:
Take the DLR Line at London City Airport to Poplar. Change for DLR line towards Lewisham to South Quay.
While staying with Apartment Wharf, all guests must abide by the following rules:
1. Noise must be kept to a minimum when entering and exiting the building or when using the common areas such as corridors, lift, etc. 2. No loud music can be played between 8pm and 10am. If we receive complaints from neighbours, the breakages deposit will be retained in full. 3. Parties and drugs are not allowed. If we receive any complaint or find any evidence, the deposit (£300 up to £2000) will be retained in full. Any disturbance and damage in the property and communal area will be persecuted by local authority. Any extra cost (damages, disturbance compensation and legal action) will be claimed by court. 4. No illegal activity is allowed in the apartment or in its premises. If evidence of any illegal activity is found, the breakages deposit will be retained in full. 5. Please, do NOT use towels to remove make-up and/or suntan nor to clean. If found heavily stained, fees may apply. 6. As we do not charge any cleaning fee, if at the check-out the apartment is found to be dirty beyond decency, a £50 fee applies. 7. Smoking is not allowed. Smoking inside the apartment will be charged a fine of £200. 8. Guests must not exceed the maximum number of persons as per their booking or extra guest fees apply. If the number of guests exceeds the maximum occupancy of the apartment, Apartment Wharf reserves the right not to check the guests in. 9. Guests will be charged for any damages beyond reasonable wear and tear, or any breakages caused by them or someone they brought into the building. 10. Please be aware of the location of your key at all times to avoid additional charges of £100 per key. 11. On the day of your departure please vacate your apartment by 10.30am. If you request a late check-out (by maximum 1PM), a £50 late check-out fee applies. If you wished to vacate the apartment after 1PM, an extra night booking, subject to availability, can be added and charged. A late check-out must be requested upon check-in. 12. Apartment Wharf is not liable for any injury, damage/loss of personal belongings on any account. 13. Pets are not allowed in the apartment. Fees from £200 will be charged if we find any pet inside the property. 14. Late check-in fees apply: from 7PM to 9PM = £30, from 9PM to 12AM = £50, from 12AM to 1AM = £70. The latest check-in time is at 1AM. Later check-ins with no prior arrangement will take place on the following day (from 10AM). 15. In case of late show-up of over 15 minutes without prior notice, the check-in will be rearranged at the most convenient time to the agent. 16. If the Welcome Pack is found to be damaged or missing, fees up to £50 will be applied. 17. Please, don’t switch off the extractor fan in bathroom. Fines up to £200 might apply. 18. Pease, take your shoes off at the door. If we find the carpet to be dirty, £80 fee will apply for each room. 19. Customer service is available on weekdays from 10AM to 11PM and on weekends from 10AM to 7PM. The customer service team can be contacted by phone calls, emails or the website which the booking was made from. For any emergency, please call our office at +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). We will arrange a visit at the most convenient time, during our office hours.
Apartment Wharf will be the judge of whether any of the above rules has been broken, and we reserve the right to add any further rule. If Apartment Wharf feel any of these rules has been breached, the offending guests will be evicted from the premises and no refund will be given. Any fee, extra or extension of stay not yet paid will be hold from the holding deposit. By accepting the “Terms of Service” all guests agree that their personal data can be securely processed by Apartment Wharf.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 464 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We are always happy and easy going .
Both of us working in Canary wharf very close to the apartment. In case of emergency we can be at the property at any time. Or you can contact us over the phone.
We love take pictures, cooking, music and movies!