Our spacious 2 bedroom apartment is modern, clean, and affordable. Only a ten minute drive (or bus ride) from downtown Seattle, the Whitman Avenue Suites offers a comfortable stay for up to six people.
Clean and comfortable, this apartment offers everything you will need for your visit to the Seattle area, whether it's for the weekend, a week or even an extended stay.
Visiting family and business travelers both will be pleased with the convenience of location to the city and the surrounding neighborhoods. The apartment is situated on the bottom floor of a 3 story building and has direct access to a designated parking spot. Laundry facilities are located on the same level and bus lines, that will take you directly into downtown Seattle, are just one block away.
The apartment itself is furnished and has a fully equipped kitchen; pots/pans, cooking utensils, tea kettle w/assortment of teas, coffee pot w/filters, assortment of spices, salt/pepper, dish rack, dish soap/sponges, dishwasher/soap, and microwave.
The bathroom has towels, hand towels and a bath mat, enough for up to 6 people.
Both bedrooms have queen beds, a dresser, full closet with hangers, bedside table with clock/mp3 insert, and cable tv.
Living room sits 6 with plenty of floor space, cable tv, dvd player and stereo with mp3 insert. Sofa unfolds into a queen size bed with all extra bedding stored underneath.
Dining area seats 4 and can be extended to seat up to 6. A desk is provided if you need space to use your laptop or iPad.
Anything not covered, please feel free to contact me!
**Please note that our minimum stay during the winter is 7 days.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 12 PM PST. NO early check-in or late check-out unless approved in advance.
- This is a NON SMOKING apartment. No smoking is allowed in the apartment or on the property.
- Pets are not permitted in the apartment without prior consent.
- We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult, guardian or parent or unless approved of in advance.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT- A security deposit of $200 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure. Tenant waives the right to their deposit by violating any of the written policies.
- PAYMENT – Half of the total payment is due upon reservation. The balance is due 45 days before arrival or at the time of reservation, whichever is later. Checks may be made payable to Loren Ness.
- CANCELLATIONS – Any and all cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay will forfeit the full advance payment and Security Deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
- Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
- RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Tenants are expected to uphold the following responsibilities.
1. No damage is done to the apartment or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
2. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay and all charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
3. All garbage, debris and rubbish are placed in garbage can, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
4. Key is put back in lock box and doors and windows are locked.
5. No linens are lost or damaged.
6. NO early check-in or late check-out, unless agreed upon in advance and appropriate charges have been paid.
7. The renter is not evicted by the owner, or representative of the owner or the local law enforcement.
Questo host ha 60 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My family and I reside in a small suburb of Seattle. Like a true Seattleite I love coffee! In fact, I love it so much I own and operate a drive-thru espresso stand. If I am not making coffee I am probably spending time with my 10 year old son. He makes me laugh and keeps me busy at many of his sporting events! I love hiking, biking and soaking up the sun! In the summer months I try to spend as much time at the beach as possible. Washington is always beautiful, but in the summer it is spectacular!