Su questo annuncio
Our charming bungalow features a open floor plan, plenty of outdoor space, and is very cozy. Centrally located we are close to UofL, downtown, Churchill Downs, the fair & expo center, and plenty of entertainment establishments.
Please call/text with any questions about the property. We are usually in town and are more than happy to assist. But here are some common questions about the space:
1. The kitchen light is between the refrigerator and the kitchen wall.
2. The sofa in the "office/second bedroom" is a sofa sleeper.
3. Toaster and other small kitchen appliances are stored on the other side of the island in the kitchen.
4. We have an additional air mattress that can be set up in the bedroom upstairs to accommodate more guests. Please just ask us to set up.
5. We currently do not have a microwave.
6. Our pets will not remain on the property when you check-in.
7. Please dispose of excess trash in the alley where our dumpster is located on the other side of the shed.
You have access to the entire house with the exception of the basement, which is currently used as storage.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns.
Check-in time is 3PM, but we are willing to be flexible upon request.
No indoor smoking.
Please be considerate of our neighbors.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.