I'm very sorry because of the smell of tobacco and health problems that you had for that reason. A week before your arrival I put the end before real end of one reservation. It was a guests for which I think to stop to share my apartment. University professors. My neighbor called me to complain to the smell of tobacco. My announcement says that smoking is strictly forbidden. When I came to the apartment, he opened the door to me with a cigarette, and there was in the living room and the kitchen four bowls of fruit full of cigarette butts. Then I threw into the rubbish mattresses from both beds, 4 armchairs, yarns, pillows, blankets, bedding and sandbags for 8 persons 7 carpet many decorative pillows and many many tablecloths. In short all textiles: You noticed that there are not many furniture in the apartment. It's because I threw all. I slid walls and painted the door. I also changed the floor in my living room since it was destroyed by the remains of cigarettes. The only thing that has not been changed, two canapé - sofa in living room and study, due to delivery deadline, but they were washed. Two people were cleaning apartment for three days.
I could not cancel your booking in last moment, Airbnb has no understanding for such cases. In that case, I was immediately penalized financial, publicity and loss of rating.
One more time I apologize for everything.