2 Camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
Welcome to the Liberty Bungalow! We lovingly updated this 2-bedroom house to create a vacation rental that we would want to stay in regularly, even if Walla Walla wasn’t our hometown. Years of renting various vacation properties, combined with our love of our historic town, helped inspire us to create a unique experience for you to enjoy right in the heart of Walla Walla. Mere steps from everything downtown has to offer, this house couldn't be more conveniently located.
One of our goals for creating a unique vacation rental was to offer a variety of experiences within the rooms of the home. We converted the lion’s share of the garage into a home theater, complete with a 70” TV, recliners, indirect lighting, hundreds of DVDs and an excellent surround sound system. We paid special attention to acoustics and sound insulation (there’s even an insulated exterior-grade door) so the theater wouldn’t disturb the rest of the house.
We wanted to make the living room a fresh and inviting space perfect for relaxation. We chose colors and materials that are vibrant yet serene. There are comfy ergonomic chairs and a huge picture window for occasional people-watching, and a desk and computer (another source for streaming music or movies, if desired).
Around the corner from the living room is our lovely kitchen and dining area. We built in separate space for coffee, tea, and wine – you can spend a morning watching birds out the back window, in the shadow of the Marcus Whitman Hotel. The full-scale kitchen makes you feel right at home with all the amenities you need to dine in.
A bright and cheerful hallway entices with a huge historic map of Walla Walla and interesting memorabilia – see how many historic places you can find just mere blocks away.
At the end of our “historic hallway” is the master bedroom, which offers a warm and inviting array of colors and materials, including a comfortable Queen bed and cozy chair and ottoman. The master bedroom has a 32” TV with cable, and a smart blu-ray DVD player as well. And there’s plenty of storage with the built-in closet and drawers.
We’ve named the second bedroom the “Library” because it features stocked bookshelves (as well as many board games), and it offers you yet another unique atmosphere. The built-in headboard anchors the generous Queen bed, while a quaint reading chair and lots of mood-lighting are perfect for a pleasant afternoon with a good book.
The bathroom features fresh soft towels, a full tub/shower combo with new fixtures, and a dual-flush toilet! We’ve designed the bathroom to be bright and airy, with a large glass-block window that shines on a vivid color palette and a shiny white shower surround.
There are so many ways to revel in your stay at the Liberty Bungalow. Start your day with a cup of coffee in the bamboo-fenced backyard. Then hit the town (on foot!) for brunch at Bacon and Eggs (for the savory lovers) or Maple Counter Café (for the huge waffle breakfast lovers). Check out the local merchants like Main Street Furniture Company or Book & Game – from spring to late summer, wander over to the popular Farmers’ Market on 4th and Main. Come back and fire up the backyard BBQ! There’s plenty of room to enjoy a meal outside, or in the kitchen dining area, or even in the theater (TV trays and all!). Later, you can kick back with a bottle of wine and enjoy a high-def movie in a movie theater-like setting, or curl up with a good book and cup of tea, or just relax in the living room.
Or…hit the town again, and check out the pubs and wine-tasting rooms, or grab an ice cream cone at Bright’s on Main, or a coffee and dessert from the Colville Street Patisserie (amazing), right on the same street as the Liberty Bungalow.
The entire house is for the guests to use and enjoy! There is a "landlord only" storage cabinet in the garage, along with various tools and landscaping supplies; otherwise, the house, including the fenced backyard, is for guests.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Customer service during your stay is our top priority. If there’s something you need, please let us know. Between the two of our families, we are always available to help with any questions you might have. We firmly believe that face-to-face customer service is great when it’s requested, but the appeal of vacation homes is self-sufficiency and privacy, which we strive to honor. That said, we are happy to assist you with anything you may need to the best of our ability. We hope your experience at the Liberty Bungalow will be truly unique, memorable, and enjoyable.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Many aspects we think you will enjoy about staying at The Liberty Bungalow include: located in historic downtown; dozens of wine-tasting rooms, unique restaurants and shopping within blocks; centrally located for easy day trips in any direction to enjoy everything the Walla Walla Valley has to offer. Golfing, skiing, boating, fishing, hunting, cycling, parks, museums, historical landmarks....and much more!
1. Check-in time is anytime after 3pm. Check-out time is by 11am.
2. No pets allowed. Certified Service animals considered.
3. Again, no smoking in the house. If you smoke outside, leave no evidence.
4. Renter must be 25+ years of age.
5. Kids should be over the age of 10. Inquire for possible exceptions.
6. No firearms, fireworks, or explosives of any kind are allowed on the premises. Failure to abide by this rule will result in the immediate expulsion of the renters and guests with no refund of unused rent, fees, or deposits.
7. Damage claim / deposit refund policy: follow these guidelines.
a. No damage is done to house or its contents, inside or out, beyond normal wear, and nothing is missing.
b. All debris, recyclables, and garbage have been deposited in applicable containers outside of back door.
c. All dishes are cleaned and in dish rack or put away
d. The entire house is left “broom clean", and countertop/table surfaces are sponge-clean. Anything you used should be put back in its original spot (book, chair, table, etc).
e. Do not use a wet mop on the hardwood floors! There is a dust-mop and broom in the closet by the back door.
f. All keys are left on kitchen table or back in original “hide-a-key" places.
g. All used sheets and towels and washcloths are in bathtub, and used sponges/dish towels are in the kitchen sink.
h. There is no evidence of smoking anywhere, inside or out. This includes ashes and cigarette butts.
i. If you use the BBQ, it must be left clean.
j. We love providing a comprehensive DVD library for our guests, so we check each case between renters. If you watch a DVD but are unsure as to where it was cataloged on the shelf, please leave it by the DVD player. You can refer to the A-Z movie list in the guest binder to find each movie's category, but please make sure each one you use is either put away in its proper place, or left out so we can take care of it. Thank you!
k. When you leave, make sure all windows are closed, all the way down until they lock. Close or lower all blinds, and make sure both doors are locked. Before you drive away, check the garage door to make sure it's locked (handle must be straight DOWN for it to lock)
l. Cleaning Fee: This covers our labor and costs for washing towels, blankets, and sheets; remaking beds; restocking amenities and supplies, as well as making sure the place is perfectly prepared for the next guests. All requirements listed in this section must be followed.
8. Parking: Only one car or truck can be parked in the driveway. No recreational vehicles, i.e. boats, RVs, or trailers, are allowed to be parked on the property or in the driveway. There is ample street parking for said vehicles. Please do not block the neighbor's driveway.
9. No Maid Service: There is no maid service to the rental. There is a washer and dryer in the front part of the garage for your use. There should be plenty of towels and sheets for you to use, but let us know if you run out of something (soap, shampoo, paper towels, etc) and we'll assist you with the replenishment. Do NOT take any linens or towels out of the rental! If you go boating or camping, you must use your personal supplies. All furnishings and supplies within the rental must remain in the rental, unless otherwise permitted in the welcome binder.
10. Payment: Please pay via this listing. Inquire further if other payment arrangements are needed.
11. Cancellations: Strict
12. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests allowed to stay at the rental is 5 persons.
13. Falsified reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all payments/deposits and the party will not be permitted to check-in. Likewise, guests who have already checked in and are found to have used the premises under false pretenses will be denied the return of any rent, fees, and deposits paid and may be subject to further legal action to recoup costs that exceed the amount of any deposits or fees paid.
14. Proof of Primary Guest ID: Unless you have an online “Verified ID", a copy or scanned version of the primary renter's official state-issued ID, driver's license, or Passport may be requested along with the signed copy of the agreement. This person must be the primary renter and guest at the physical address of this rental during the entire rental period.
15. Inclement weather policy: No refunds will be given for bad weather. Aside from road closures that make it impossible to access Walla Walla (this happened in December 1996), or a mandatory evacuation has been ordered in the area, we believe you'll enjoy our town and vacation rental regardless of Mother Nature's whimsy.
16. Equipment Failure Notice: In case of failure of a system or amenity during your stay, including but not limited to: water, sewer, heating, air-conditioning, electrical, mechanical, ventilation, structural systems, major appliances, or entertainment equipment, we shall repair them. You agree to permit access to the rental to make repairs. We shall not be liable to you in damages, and no rebate or refund will be given for such temporary failure, provided we are repairing the system or amenity in a reasonable manner after having received immediate notice from you that repairs are needed.
17. Amenities Offered: Everything within our ability will be done to make sure what was offered in any advertising will be in the property as described. A difference in amenities does NOT automatically warrant a refund or rebate. If, for example, we advertise 2 DVD players, but one is out for repair or in the process of being replaced, that does not warrant a refund. If there are specific amenities featured on our listing that are critical to the enjoyment of your stay, please feel free to inquire with us to make sure it's ready for you.
18. This vacation rental is privately owned: The owner is not responsible for accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or its facilities or others whom they invite to use the premises or facilities.
19. Finally: Please respect the neighbors. We want you to have fun at the rental, but we ask that you do not throw parties, and to keep the number of people to 10 or less for gatherings. Loud socializing outdoors should cease by 10pm.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Brothers born and raised in beautiful Walla Walla Washington, we are proud to share our hometown with you, and thrilled to provide a meticulously renovated home in what we feel is an unbeatable location in downtown for visitors to enjoy!