4 camere da letto
Beautiful zen oasis, open plan, multi levels, amazing mountaintop views, close to downhill ski centers and 10 minute drive outside the village of St Sauveur where there are many restaurants, bars and shopping ! Lake access and right on hiking, cross country and snow shoe trails...laundry facilities, tons of storage, basement suite….
There are 4 proper bedrooms plus 3 couches so the house can accommodate more than 8 if the others don't mind sleeping on the couches !
I love this place because I get to escape the hustle and bustle of the crazy city and hide out in the wonderfully zen oasis where there is only the sound of birds and the leaves rustling in the wind........
For the week of Dec 22 through to January 7 the weekly rate is $2000. Minimum stay is 1 week;
The rental property has a maximum occupancy of 12 individuals and must be respected at all times.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The lessee is responsible of the rental property and of its contents and assumes full responsibility of its occupants during the rental period. All occupants are obliged to respect the herein described terms and conditions at all times and must conduct themselves appropriately so as to not disturb neighbors.
2. The lessee confirms renting the property strictly for leisure purposes and not for business.
3. The lessee confirms having personal home/property insurance (owner or renter) for coverage in case of damage to the rental property by the lessee or guest occupants during the rental period.
4. The owner will not be held responsible for any damages, losses, or injuries incurred by the lessee or guest occupants due to accidents, delays, injuries or deaths resulting of events outside the control of the owner. The owner shall not be subject of claims or legal proceedings with respect to said damages, losses, or injuries.
5. The owner will not be held responsible for the loss or failure of electrical and water services that is outside the control of the owner.
6. The owner claims no responsibility for the loss, theft, or damage of the personal effects of the lessee and guest occupants.
The Lessee Commits to:
1.Leaving the premises, including the property, yard, furniture and accessories, in the same condition as they were on their arrival. An additional fee may be requested at the owner's discretion should the condition of the establishment be deemed unsatisfactory by the owner.
2.Not hold any parties/activities inside or outside the establishment that exceeds the herein defined maximum occupancy (10 individuals) and that may disturb the neighborhood.
3.Follow the herein described terms and conditions. Deliberate or negligent non-respect of the terms and conditions by the lessee and guests may result in supplemental fees for the lessee and/or immediate expulsion from the site without refund at the owner's discretion.
4.Use the rental property and its objects for their intended use and in their intended location. It is strictly forbidden to remove furniture from the property.
5.Advise the owner of any problems with the establishment, equipment or objects. Any breaks or damages of objects within the property resulting from unusual or unintended use of said objects by the lessee or guests shall be replaced or repaired at the lessee's cost.
6.Not throw any objects in the sinks, toilets, or drains, including sanitary products, tampons, condoms, or any other object that may obstruct the pipes or any equipment. Any repairs required following problems or damages to the equipment resulting from the failure of compliance by the lessee and guests will be at the lessee's cost.
7.Not smoke inside the rental property as the establishment is strictly non-smoking. No cigarettes or cigarette butts shall be disposed on the property or in the forest.
8.Allow the owner to enter the rental property at all times for inspections and to conduct any urgent repairs necessary for the proper operations of the establishment and its equipment.
9.Additional clean up fee will be charged for pets.
10.Only make fires within the designated outdoor fireplace, as indicated by the owner.
11.Make sure doors and/or screens remain closed at all times.
12.Not leave any food or trash outside. Throw trash in the respective garbage bins.
13.Not make any excessive noise after 11 PM.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
We love adventure, we love the outdoors and we love to travel to far away destinations...soon we are heading for Patagonia and Antarctica !