Our apartment is located in Frogner, Oslo, urban, beautiful westside, upscale area of Oslo. It is a funky and cozy top apartment, however not a hotel ;), with lots of space, very silent as it sits inside a backyard. Recent renovation ensures a comfortable stay in Oslos prime.
- 45 minutes from the airport, 25 minutes walk from city centre.
- No private parking spot, but there is plenty of parking in the area for free.
- Flexible check-in.
- High comfort, but not luxury.
Our apartment is our family apartment, recently renovated.
It is a very cozy and spacious place, with a big livingroom and an open kitchen with lots of equipment for cooking including pans, a microwave, a blender and lots of pots.
- Quiet location away from the street, but the location is Oslo's most demanded.
- Second floor, no elevator or long walks needed :)
- Bathroom recently renovated with top standard and heated flooring.
- 2 bedrooms, with one queen size bed in the master bedroom and one double plus one single bed in the other bedroom.
- The two last spaces are on the spacious sleeping sofa, which can be extended during night time.
We are Oslo-locals, and enjoy sharing any tips and recommendation about our city very much. Just ask :)
We have also added several places of interest in the "guide"-section, so please check that out!
We will provide all our guests with clean sheets. There are clean towels in the apartment, but I can't guarantee there are 5-6 of them available at all times.
Please remember that the waterheater-capacity is not indefinite. :)
- Wifi, TV and general amenities are of course included.
- Some basic food will also be found in the refrigerator and in the cupboard in the kitchen.
- The wifi-password will be given out prior to arrival together with the address. The television has quite a lot of channels.
Interazione con gli ospiti
If any of us (Herman or Bjørn) is in Oslo we will greet you :)
In case none of us are present, we will make sure that the key is easily given to you on arrival, so that you will have a comfortable and easy arrival after your journey to Oslo :)
In case there is anything, there will also be a phone number available so you can contact us at any time.
We are happy to help out with any questions about museums, things to do, where to eat and so on :)
Altre cose da evidenziare
CHECK IN TIMES: 12 pm
CHECK OUT: 11 am
We try to be flexible, and if it is possible (nobody else is arriving before 12) we allow people to leave later. However please ASK in advance if you want to leave later.
If you arrive earlier, then also please ask me spesifically if it is possible to check in earlier than 12.
Again, we try to be flexible but can't promise :)
We have a system for picking up the key which allows people to arrive until 1 am during weekdays and all night during weekends.
We will inform you prior to your arrival with detailed instructions on how to get the the key and how to lock yourself in.
We have a recycling system in the apartment, where:
- Food and organic waste goes under the sink.
- Paper goes in a separate box in the cupboard next to the organic waste.
- Plastic in a separate black box on the floor under the window in the kitchen.
- Bottles are always recycled in a recycling-machine at the supermarket, where you get 1 or 2,5 kroner back for it! :)
The apartment is located inside a big typical Oslo-backyard in a very quiet area. We want our guests to respect this. So basically, enjoy yourself, have dinner, play music - but no rave party until 5 am.
Our mentality is the rule of common sense :)