Private Apartment - Location Location - Central Soho - Covent Garden - Leicester Square - Oxford Street - Chinatown - all within a minutes walk! This is a bright and fun space that can comfortably home 1,2,3 or 4 people on two large beds.
- Your Own / Private Apartment Self Contained
- Private Kitchen & Private bathroom
- Within our own private building
- Sleeps 4 Up To People
- Dining Table & Four Chairs
- Quality Sofa Bed - 150 cm x 210 cm (Sleeps 2 People)
- Double Bed, In Bedroom, 140 cm x 200 cm
- Wifi / Internet - Private Fast Wifi Connection
- Towels & Linen/Bed Sheets Provided (quality, 300+ thread count)
Interazione con gli ospiti
- We are available anytime on phone and live nearby
- When you arrive at the apartment we will meet and greet you and spend about 10 minutes explaining how everything works.
- Three contact phone numbers for; David, Charlie and our housekeeper.
After check in, guests are given their keys and are welcome to come and go as they please.
- We meet you at checkin then leave you unless you need help/guidance.
- We are available by phone anytime.
- Call us in emergencies 24 hours, we have three contacts/phone numbers.
- One of us lives over the road from the apartment.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Check in - we allow bags to be dropped from 11:30, however we need time to clean between 11am, and 2pm so your apartment should be ready no later than 2pm, not always but we do our best!
- The apartment is located in the centre of Soho, it is a busy and exciting area, it is not a quiet retreat , this apartment is for people who want to be in the middle of everything. This part of the area there are a mix of tourists, Londoners enjoying themselves, pubs, cocktail bars, gay bars, small clubs, and adult shops.
Only Booked In Guests Can Enter The Building.
Questo host ha 626 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I love the Airbnb idea as I think it is changing the way people can travel, and offers the experience of living somewhere instead of being a foreigner in a hotel, which is perhaps a better experience, and certainly providing alternative pricing! Although I am only based in London sometimes I have lived there most of my life, the West End area for me is the heart of London and offers an array of entertainment and dining options, it is also filled with regular Londoners who work in the area or nearby and choose to meet socially in the small streets of Soho or the plaza at covent garden for after work dinners and drinks. There is an abundance of the best Arts in London nearby with the many theatres and small and large Art galleries.