Amazing location! Gorgeous, modern and urban! Literally across the street from the Cubs Spring training facility. The condo includes upgraded granite countertops in the kitchen and cherry cabinets. The unit was freshly re-painted and re-carpeted in August 2015. Short distance to Tempe Marketplace (outdoor mall) with tons of shops and restaurants. Something for everyone!! Minutes to ASU, Mill Ave, Karsten Golf Course, Old Town Scottsdale, and the airport. Condo includes 2 pools in gated complex.
This Condo is totally private, two- story with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs with half bath downstairs, in the heart of Tempe. The condo was built in 2007 in a new well established neighborhood and has been owner occupied. It has tile floors on first floor, and premium carpeting in bedrooms. It also has a new refrigerator, stove, full sized washer and dryer along with a dishwasher, and microwave oven. Sun shade screens are on all of the windows for added privacy.
A fully equipped kitchen with upgraded cabinets & granite counter tops, large pantry, appliances, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes, flatware, drinkware, and cookware make it one of the nicest units in the complex.
Both Bedrooms have private bathrooms (en suits). Each bedroom has a queen bed and down stairs you can sleep on the couch. We also include an air mattress. Bed linens and towels are provided for our guests. Baby items such as a pack and play or booster seat are upon request.
The backyard has seating for 6 people and a bbq grill.
Inside you have surround sound, big screen TV, and WIFI internet.
There is 1250 square feet of living space with central air conditioning throughout. There is a private patio. Space includes a 1 car attached garage and a guest spot.
The grounds are gated with on-site security guard patrols and the gated pools are well maintained. It is located close to the 101 & 202 freeway, ASU, and Tempe activities.
If you are looking for quality, luxury, and value we should be your vacation destination.
There are two pools and 1 spa available for all of our guests to take advantage of during their stay. Open until midnight.
Free parking to registered guests.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will be available to our guests both prior to their arrival and during their stay.
Altre cose da evidenziare
This property sits across the street from Wrigley West. During Spring Training you can tailgate here and then walk across to the games.
We welcome corporate rentals for short and long term stays. Monthly, Bi-monthly or weekly cleaning can be arranged.
During spring training games, the community will be very active and access in and out of the community will be delayed due to the location directly across from the venue. The is a benefit to those wanting to attend the games, but will need to be accounted for if you have other plans!
1. No Smoking ANYWHERE inside the property including the outside patio area.
2. No Pets. Many of our guests have allergies or just appreciate a clean space.
3. No loud music, yelling or large parties; Please be considerate of the community. If a complaint is filed for this type of behavior, you'll be asked to leave and you will be responsible for any HOA or city fines assessed.
4. I appreciate your consideration of utilities by turning off lights, setting AC/Heat to designated temp. when you're out of the house.
5. No hanging of towels over the walls or lights in the outside patio. Any HOA violation/fees with be assessed to you.
6. No parking in front of the garage spaces as per city code. Parking must be in attached garage space or in designated guest parking spaces.
7. Often times we have back to back guests. To ensure an optimal experience for all please adhere to the strict check out time no later than 11:00 AM the day of departure.
*Please respect our space and treat it as if it were your own.*