A West Fork Retreat offers a great view of the Wallowa River. A West Fork Retreat #49
TV via cavo
Sistemazione per la notte
Cosa tenere a mente
Regole della casa
Please review our policies and by submitting your reservation, you are agreeing to these terms listed below:
* The occupancy set for our rental home will not be exceeded. If exceeded, we are subject to immediate eviction and forfeit our money.
* We will be neighborly with no loud music or noise between the quiet hours of 10 pm and 8 am.
* Parking limited to 3 vehicles. If you need additional parking, please contact us prior to your arrival to make arrangements.
I agree that I picked a house that is the best pick for our family.
* All homes are non smoking. If a home has smoke detected, I agree to the $1500 fee to return the home to non smoking condition.
* We cater to family and friends. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to vacate immediately, without refunds.
* WLVR is not responsible for items left, lost or missing. Items left and requested to be shipped back will be at our time discretion with appropriate fees associated with postage and our time.
* Absolutely no tents, rv`s campers, trailers, etc., are allowed on any rental property.
* We, as a renter of WLVR, will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the homeowner and Wallowa Lake Vacation Rentals from and against any claim, loss, expense or damage to any person or property in or on the property arising from our use or occupancy of this vacation rental.
* I agree that I have reviewed my dates and they are accurate. I have reviewed and agree to the cancellation policy.
* I agree that no refunds for short stays will be given. I agree that if I am unhappy with the cabin that we chose, we will call while we are here so WLVR can help resolve any concerns.
* I recognize that WLVR has no control over cable, wifi, telephone, hot tubs working (if applicable), appliances, etc., sometimes go on the fritz and due to the rural location I am visiting, that repairs are done ASAP. I will not ask for a refund or discount if these amenities are not working during our stay.
* I agree that any damages done to the home will be our responsibility. I understand that I can purchase CSA Damage insurance that could cover accidents thru WLVR. I agree to review the home prior to occupancy; and if I fail to document damages, that I will be held responsible for any that WLVR finds after our stay, as if they were incurred by our group.
* I understand that if I am renting a house with a dock that WLVR will do everything possible to keep the dock functioning during my stay. I understand that WLVR has no control over the level of the lake, and if a dock has to be pulled prior to Sept 1, that no refunds will be given. I understand that using the dock is at our own risk, and no compensation will be given if damage is done to the boat/watercraft while tied to the dock.
Check in/out info:
* Check in starts at 4 pm
* We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply.
* Some roads maybe gravel, narrow, and/or may require an SUV or 4 wheel drive, please inquire
* GPS directions are NOT recommended
Check out info:
* Check out is at 11 am
* Late checkouts may be available if schedule permits, additional fees may apply.
* Late departures must be arranged by calling the office 1 day prior to departure.
* Please read the WELCOME letter on our expectations of you as you check out.
* Confirmation letters with key information and directions sent 2 weeks and again 3 days prior to arrival once your reservation is paid in full.
* # home sleeps is the # you can have at the house at any given point.
* No gathering at the homes or the yards.
* Exceeding occupancy of people and cars could result in termination of your stay.
ALL CABINS ARE NON SMOKING--$500 FINE IF WE DETECT SMOKING.
The Basics are provided during your stay:
* STARTER KIT provides paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and dish detergent.
* Spices, oils, condiments, etc., are NOT included.
* Kitchens are fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses, etc.
* Linens and towels are provided.
* Propane bbq
2 night stays are allowed in mid and off season. Peak season requires a 3 night stay unless only 2 nights are available. If only 2 nights are available, please contact us at and we would be happy to "fill the gap" with your reservation.