1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
Private 2nd floor bedroom available. The king-size master suite has a private bathroom, small walk-in closet and is equipped with DirecTV.
First level features kitchen equipped with keurig and k-cup use, living room with fireplace, large leather couches, DirecTV, 8 ft billiard table, laundry room and fully screened outdoor porch. Dog Friendly.
2nd floor bedroom features a king-size pillow-top mattress, en-suite bathroom and small walk-in closet. Bathroom is equipped with hair dryer, toiletries and necessities that guests may have forgotten. There is an over head ceiling fan in case one gets warm or prefers some white noise that can be turned on by the light switch.
Living area features DirecTV, seating for 5-6 comfortably, an 8ft billiard table. The kitchen has a keurig. Outdoor screened porch comfortably seats 6, and has a ceiling fan to keep area cool in the heat. Concrete patio with a .3 acre fenced in backyard.
On the 1st floor guests will have access to all common areas. Guests may utilize the kitchen but must provide their own food/beverage and cleanup after themselves. (No pots/pans or knife block knives in the dishwasher, please). On the 2nd floor guests will have access to their own bedroom/bathroom.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We both work full-time but each have varying schedules so we try to be around for the arrival of each guest, if we are not, we will give you very detailed information as to how to get in. The two of us love meeting new people and we are more than happy to offer any recommendations for local entertainment / restaurants / shopping, etcetera if wanted. We also respect guests that wish to have privacy.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We have 1 dog named Marley who is our little rescue pup and is part of our family. He loves people (including children) and dogs. He has free roam of the house, although we will keep him on the 1st floor when we have guests stay. He is the perfect playmate for other dogs that are dog friendly.
**We airbnb another room on this floor. You have a private bedroom and bathroom but occasionally you will share the floor with other guests.**
OUR HOUSE RULES
1. Please be kind, courteous, and respectful of our space & other guests that may be present. Make yourself at home.
2. NO SMOKING, please.
3. You are allowed to park in the driveway on the RIGHT side please.
4. Outdoor patio has speaker system. Please keep music down on weekdays after 9pm.
5. Kitchen may be used. Guests must provide own food/beverage outside of coffee/tea/milk/bottled water/spices. You may store dry goods in provided basket (GUEST ROOM #1) in kitchen. Please clean your dishes when finished (pots/pans/knife block knives must be handwashed, please).
6. Owners' bedroom is off limits to guests.
7. The standard is 2 guests to the KING suite. Additional guests must be approved/verified 2 hours prior to expected arrival. Only approved/verified guests are allowed. There is a $10/guest charge.
8. Please leave fence gates closed so dogs cannot exit the yard.
9. Pets are allowed at an additional fee of $10/night (they are considered an extra guest). Pets are expected to stay in the guests' room. Dogs can be put in the fenced backyard when guests are away. Guests will be responsible for any accidents or damages. If needed, we have a large dog crate.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 71 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
The two of us are transplants from northwestern, PA. We now live and work in the Upstate of SC. We enjoy anything and everything outdoors including beaching, hiking, camping, kayaking/canoeing, and shooting.
Jake is a Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Greenville Central specializing in those looking to relocate from other areas. Please message us if we can be of any assistance in helping you with any Real Estate needs.
Leigh is a Dental Hygienist at a local Family Dental Practice.
We have one dog, Marley, that accompanies us on most of our travels up and down the East Coast.
We enjoy watching and tailgating at college and NFL football games, though our professional teams are why we also chose to follow some more exciting collegiate teams. Leigh is a WVU and Cleveland Browns fan. Jake pulls for Pitt and the Buffalo Bills.