Located in Hayes Valley, its a charming studio with queen size bed, a small kitchenette with apartment fridge and microwave, as well as full bathroom. Centrally located and steps from amazing restaurants, parks, and an awesome coffee shop.
We like to call this apt the Hayes Hideaway.
It's a quiet space with a gorgeous sunlight that makes for a delightful place to start your SF adventures and it's cozy enough to be the perfect place to wind down at the end of a long day.
The sheets are 100% cotton with a down/ poly blend comforter that is allergy friendly and temperature regulating.
Hardwood and tile floors make it easy to keep clean and you can rest assured that the apt will be clean when you arrive!
Hayes Hideaway is an efficiency studio, so it comes with a small refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven and sink.
The bathroom is spacious and comes equipped with a spa shower head.
Overall, Hayes Hideaway is a home away from home in the bustling social hub that is the Hayes Valley Neighborhood.
- Working space: comfy chair, desk, outlets to charge devices
- Mini kitchenette: sink, mini fridge, toaster oven, microwave
- Some of the most popular restaurants, cafes and nightlife in SF
- Specialty coffee purveyors in every direction
- Daytime roof access
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will be available via email through your stay to answers any inquires regarding the apartment, or any emergencies.
We ask that guests adhere to the following:
- Only guests approved on Airbnb using these facilities.
- No smoking or pets allowed
- Please keep noise to a minimum. The walls are PAPER thin.
- Rooftop usage closes at 9pm, due to paper thin walls and ceilings...
- Unfortunately, we do not have space available in drawers or closet for guests. Please refrain from using closet or dresser.
- Feel free to use the refrigerator, iron & ironing board and all appliances.
- If any mail is slid under the apt door, feel free to leave on any horizontal surface in the apt.
- Any toiletries that are out are available to use.