4 camere da letto
A great place to base your visit! 3,000 sf with open floor plan. Backyard with grill. Walking distance to Vanderbilt, Hillsboro Village, Belmont, 12th South & Music Row. Three miles to downtown and the Gulch. 10 minute drive from the airport.
This house will be a comfortable and easy place for you to base your visit to one of the best cities in America.
- The furniture is nice, but not stuffy - you'll feel right at home.
- Four large bedrooms sleep eight comfortably.
- Front porch has two rocking chairs and a swing.
- Backyard is a perfect place to play catch while steaks are grilling.
- The kitchen should have anything you'll need for cooking. Help yourself to the spices.
- Separate HVAC units for upstairs and downstairs.
- Gas fireplace in the main room.
You will have access to the entire house.
-Cable TV (with HBO, but you should be out exploring!)
Interazione con gli ospiti
I LOVE Nashville and want to make your visit a spectacular one. Please don't hesitate to contact me before your trip for recommendations or during your stay with any questions - large or small. I'm a native Nashvillian and excited about showing off this great city.
Treat this house like your own.
Flexible check-in / check-out times.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
I LOVE Nashville and am excited to share my city with you. A native Nashvillian, I moved back home a decade ago after spending 15 years in New Hampshire, San Francisco and New York. I'm now lucky enough to live in the same neighborhood where I grew up. I enjoy walking to Vanderbilt games, concerts, local restaurants and, occasionally, a honky tonk or ten. I'd be happy to share recommendations with you for your visit.