1 camera da letto
Cozy apartment only a 5-6 minute walk from the Nagahoribashi station ! Very convenient to go around Osaka. 24H super market right in front !
-- 5TH Floor
-- 1 Room (2 semi double beds)
-- 1 living room (1 sofa bed and 2 single futons)
-- 1.5 bathroom (Shower and toilet are in different rooms)
2 Semi Double (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Single Sofa Bed 105x205cm (1 Person)
2 Single futon sets 100x200cm
MAXIMUM - 5 Guests (6 is possible but it will be a squeeze)
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- Semi double beds with SOFT MATTRESSES(120x200cm)
-- Window curtain in room
-- 5 pillows total
-- Single Sofa Bed (with blanket and cushions)
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Frying pan
-- microwave oven
-- toaster kettle
-- dishwashing detergent
-- dishwashing sponge
-- toilet paper
-- body soap
-- hair dryer
-- laundry detergent
-- fabric softener
-- face towel
-- bath towel
-- first aid set
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric Softener
-- Washing products
-- Drying rack
-- Laundry basket
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will be mostly available to communicate with my guests through airbnb messages. Please contact me if ever you need anything during your stay :)
Altre cose da evidenziare
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 11AM or anytime before.
*Early check-in may be possible if there is no previous guest and the room is ready.
*Late check-out is NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in?
- If there is no previous guest, there is no problem with leaving the luggage before check-in. If there is a previous guest, it will not be possible to leave the luggage early. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival. If it's impossible I suggest using coin lockers, they are very convenient for that.
1.3 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- Sorry it is IMPOSSIBLE to leave the luggage after check-out as I have to arrange the cleaning schedule.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!
-- Age over 6: Usual additional fee!
-- Under 12 but over 6: Usual additional fee 50% off
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (20 USD yen per night per additional guest after the first guest)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time 50 USD fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
※Extra guests fee will be required after 2 people
·10 USD per extra guest from the 3rd person
·Fine as replacement fare if you lost the key:100$~150$
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Atsushi And Kaisei.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 172 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hi everybody! My name is Kaisei. I was born and raised up in Kansai!
Osaka is the city I love most!
If I could be of any help to anyone visiting Osaka, please let me know! I hope my guests will thoroughly enjoy their stay at my apartment and fall in love with this amazing place! It would be my extreme pleasure if my guests make up their mind to visit Osaka again next time!