This cozy tri-level townhouse comfortably fits two and is 15 minutes away from Balboa Park Lake and O'Melveny hiking trails. Freeway convenient - very close to Freeways 405, 118 and 210. Perfect for business travelers and newlyweds.
It is spacious, comfortable and modern Tri-level townhouse with TV/DVD player, fast wireless internet connection (WiFi) and laundry.
-24 hour response from the hosts
- 2 baths
- 2 bedrooms (Large master bedroom) - one queen size bed (brand new mattress).
- One futon which unfolds to a queen size (on the 2nd level of the house). Levels of cushions for comfort will provided prior to check in to suit your preference: firm, medium soft and ultra soft with 100% Egyptian cotton memory foam.
- Additional cot
- Balcony and Patio
- Beautiful SAMSUNG TV with 99 channels available for viewing
- DVD player
- Hardwood floors and pergo floors (newly installed)
- Laundry in the garage (washer and dryer included)
- Living room/Dining Room
- Office space
- Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- Two car garage
- Water and Trash (no extra charge)
- Fully equipped kitchen
The house is not suitable for children under the age of 6.
I am very responsible and will always make sure all is "guest ready" for your arrival and that the keys are there for you. The townhouse is entirely available to the guests. Once you are confirmed as a guest you will be sent check-in instructions.
Two days before your departure you will be send check-out instructions.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I am available by phone/text or email. I check in with the guests during their stay to make sure they are happy and they have everything they need.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We are especially interested in the guests looking for a long term stay. Reflexology sessions are offered at an additional fee.
Good news and good karma: historically, everyone who ever lived or stayed in this house either got married or bought a house!
Upon receipt of your booking inquiry you will be asked to respond to the following questions. Your booking inquiry will not be accepted until I received a response from you:
1. What is the purpose of your stay?
2. What is the total amount of guests requesting to stay in our house?
3. Do you smoke or intend to bring any pets?
4. If it is more than one person - is it a male or female?
5. The second bedroom has a firm futon which turns into a queen size. If your partner is staying there - please indicate the level of additional cushion you require: firm, medium or soft so we make the bed according to his comfort preference.
Please be mindful of the neighbors as well as our neighborhood.
The complex is a non-smoking community. Absolutely no Smoking inside the house or on the patio/balcony.
No shoes in the house. No loud noises after 9:00 p.m.
Please be mindful of protecting the property: our intention is to offer services to Airbnb community long term, thus no eating on the bed, protect bedding from staining.
Since there are hardwood and pergo floors, when cleaning please use slightly damp broom/duster with Bono floor cleaner for each hardwood/pergo left for you in the closet. These floors do not like too much water at all.
Move out instructions: please leave the dishes clean. Strip the bed and place dirty linens in the laundry baskets to be washed.
I am a certified Ayurveda Wellness Counselor and advanced trained Ear, Hand and Foot, Face and Scalp Reflexologist. I am passionate about delivering educational workshops on diet, daily routine, and lifestyle from the Ayurvedic prospective.
Rollerblading, learning Reflexology and Su Jok, beach walking and traveling with my husband Roman are my favorite activities.
We have been renting our townhouse in North Hills unfurnished since 2010 quite successfully and love having great tenants long term. Our last tenants stayed with us for three and a half years. The response if there is an issue has always been within 24 hours.
Since we enjoyed staying with various Airbnb hosts recently, we decided to take a huge step forward by converting our townhouse to Airbnb friendly community place where there is everything one needs to enjoy a great lifestyle. In October 2015 we had our first Airbnb guests move in.
Staying in our house will especially benefit business travelers who are looking for a long term stay and for a warm and cozy home away from home. Same goes for couples and professionals.
The guests we are looking for are honest, clean and reliable people who have great reviews and can be trusted.