1 camera da letto
Centrally-located! 3-min walking distance to Shijo or Karasuma Station.Head out to various breathtaking tourist spots in Kyoto within minutes! Speaker provided for you to connect your devices to enjoy your favourite music after an exhausting day out!
You could also search another two twin apartments here(*°°*)
【Twin apt No.2!】:
【Twin apt No.3!】:
-- 3rd Floor
-- 1 Room BR
-- 1 Kitchen
-- 1 Dining room
-- 1.5 Bathroom(shower and toilet are in different rooms)
-- 1 Closet
-- 1 Balcony
1 Double Size Bed (2 Adults)
2 double-deck beds(4 guests)
MAXIMUM - 6 Guests
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Unlimited Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Washing machine (No Dryer, Please use the Drying Rack)
-- Fabric softener/Laundry detergent/Fabric freshener spray(Febreeze)
-- Air conditioning
-- Dinning table/ 2 Chairs
-- 1 small gas stove
-- Kitchen Knife/Cutting Board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Pot and Frying Pan
-- Garbage Net/Dust rags/Kitchen paper
-- Bath and shower with hot water
-- Free soap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper
-- Hand towel, Bath towel
-- Hair Dryer
Interazione con gli ospiti
Interaction will be mainly by airbnb messages.If you have any problems during your stay I will also do my best to help out.
Altre cose da evidenziare
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
Early check-in may be possible if there is no guest in the previous day and the room is ready.
*Late check-out is NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in/ after check-out ?
- I suggest using a coin locker at Kyoto or any other main station.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Under 6: FREE!
-- In the age of 6 or over 6: Usual additional fee!
-- Over 6 under 12:Usual additional fee 50% off
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (20 USD yen per night per additional guest after the first guest)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time 40 USD fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Anna.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 226 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Anna and Yosi serve you a memorable moment in Kyoto.
I have traveled all over the world, especially studied in Australia.
I felt so comfortable to live there even when I could not speak English,
and now I know that is because their style of living is so open to the others and they're always welcome!
I really hope you have a great time and enjoy the stay like I did in Australia.
I have lived in Las Vegas for 6 years, worked in hotel, currently running some restaurants in Tokyo. I travel a lot for surfing in Indonesia, Spain, France, and so on..
We wish our places could make your travel wonderful!!
Please ask me any question, We will reply ASAP!!