2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Melbourne, located on 233 Collins St. Great view of Melbourne City Town Hall from balcony. Close to restaurants, cafes/bars, shops, casino, art galleries, theatres, park/river & more. Easy public transport access and located within the free tram zone in the CBD, see everything in the city, without having to purchase a MYKI (transport card).
Interazione con gli ospiti
The washing machine and dryer are inside the apartment! Also includes a coffee machine and portacot, high chair.
(URL HIDDEN)Please note that only kids over the age of 7 are permitted to sleep on the bunk beds for safely reasons.
2. No smoking inside the apartment.
3. In case of damage of the furniture or equipment, the guarantee fee will not be refunded.
4. Extra guest must be noticed (extra cost required)
5. Kids under 5 years of age are free of charge.
6. No pets allowed.
7. No parties, please respect the other residents in building.
I have been living in Melbourne for over 25 years and I especially enjoy travelling, good food, gardening - growing my own vegetables, classical music and generally enjoying life! Some of my favourite destinations are: Spain, Italy, France, Austria, Czech Republic and Slovenia.
As a guest I am extremely clean and as a host even more so and I would be happy to recommend to my guests many restaurants in Melbourne.