3 Camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
The home was built in the 1880s originally as a Courthouse. There is a lovely combination of both historical and modern comfort to the home.
Three bedrooms each with a comfy queen bed and soft cotton sheets.
We do not live on-site during your stay. You have the whole house to enjoy the serenity and peacefulness of the place all for yourself.
Split System / Aircon / Heaters/ Solar
Internet can be available upon request
Enjoy being immersed in amongst the historical area of the Goldfields.
Proximity to the following tourist hot spots:
1. 5 Minutes to Vaughan Springs
2. 9 Minutes to Castlemaine
3. 10 Minutes to Campbells Creek
4. 10 Minutes to Elphinstone
5. 15 Minutes to Sutton Grange
6. 15 Minutes to Harcourt
7. 25 Minutes to Daylesford
8. 30 Minutes to Kyneton
9. 40 Minutes to Bendigo CBD
10. 75 Minutes to Melbourne CBD
If you need information of local attractions, please ask.
All areas, except one garden shed which is locked.
* Outdoor Gas BBQ available.
* 6 Seater - Outdoor setting.
* Side access to park with Children's playground.
* Rear access to Public use of Championship size Tennis Courts.
Interazione con gli ospiti
The whole property will be cleaned before and after your stay at no extra charge.
Call or email us at anytime with any questions.
Assistance is provided should you require anything.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We are situated on the Corner of Market Street & Castlemaine Street, Fryerstown.
* If you are planning on bringing a pet, please send an enquiry before booking to discuss further.
* No high heels inside as this may dint/mark the floor.
* Pets not allowed inside. They can stay in the laundry or drying room which is set off the house. Refer to the floor plan in the 'photos' section.
* No smoking inside the home; fine outside with use of ashtray
* Maximum of six (6) persons in the home at anyone time.
* Furniture not to be moved around.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.