Private all Season Rental on Lake Ossipee: Swimming or Ice Fishing and Leaf Peeping! You'll be warm and cozy in this charming log cabin nestled on a 6 acre private peninsula. 1400+ waterfront with 35 foot private beach. Near King Pine. Beautiful!
1. Have fun, relax and enjoy yourselves
2. When in doubt refer to rule #1
3. Pets with prior approval only!
4. COUNTERTOPS: NO HOT PLATES – Please use the wood cutting boards (heat damages the Corian)
5. NO SMOKING: in the house
6. FIRE PIT: Please keep the hose near the fire pit while using… just in case
7. SIDE BASEMENT DOOR: Please ONLY use the sliding glass doors in the basement. Please DO NOT use the door that opens towards the beach.
8. RECYCLE: Put all recycling in storage room in the basement
9. TRASH: Put all trash bags in dumpster (trash bags under sink in kitchen)
10. TRASH PICK UP is on WEDNESDAY. Please park on the lawn so the garbage truck can get in and turn around to get out.
11. TOILET: Toilet on main floor is a dual flush – water conserving toilet. Handle flushes up for #2 and down for #1.Please don’t flush anything but toilet paper (no feminine napkins/baby wipes etc)
12. PADDLE BOAT & CANOE: In the event of heavy rains flip canoe over and lean paddle boat up against rock wall
13. FEET: Please hose off sandy feet before coming in house
14. AIR CONDITIONER: PLEASE make sure the air conditioners are off if the windows are open. There is a whole house air conditioner – the temperature control is on the wall in the hallway on the main floor (next to kitchen). There is also an air conditioner on the loft bedroom.
15. BEACH SHACK: There are toys, life vests, water guns, floats and noodles in the shack by the beach – use anything you’d like – but please put it back where you found it
16. DUCKS: Please don’t feed them or they will use the beach/docks as a bathroom
17. Miscellaneous: There are toys, books, extra toiletries in case you forgot… enjoy!