Amazing studio located at the artistic and Art Nouveau oriented St. Gilles quarter of Brussels.
offers our guests a unique, delicately-balanced, combination of contemporary-designed studio.
Amazing studio in central Brussels,
located in a quiet street in Saint Gils offers our guests a unique, delicately-balanced, combination of contemporary-designed studio.
The studio apartment itself is a beautiful open space, with a full size bed. We provide professional cleaning, clean linen and fresh towels.
- 3 minutes walking from Avenu Louise
- 10 minutes walking from Sablon
- 20 minutes walking from Grand Place
If you have special requests, let us know and we will do our best.
Our son Daniel lives in Brussels and is engaged in the hotel business, he will greet you and we’ll be happy to give you all the information you need about making the best of your time in Brussels!
Ana & Yossi & Daniel
The entire studio is for the use of our guests during their stay.
The Studio feature a fully equipped kitchen, coffee machine, cable TV, Free WiFi, living room, Iron facilities, warm luxury shower and hairdryer.
Adjacent to the apartment, you may find convenient public transportation, several supermarkets and self service washing machines.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Welcoming guests is our passion.
As we live and work adjacent to the apartment we are very much available to our guests.
Guests may always contact us by email, cellphone, texts and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
1. On your arrival day I will meet you at the apartment to hand over the keys. Please inform me about your approximate arrival time as soon as possible. Check-in is from 14:00 pm. Check-in can be arranged as early as 10:00 am if there is no departure on the same day. Check-out can be arranged later if there are no arrivals the same day. Please arrange with me by phone, sms, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or email.
2. It is advisable to send me an sms, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or to call me the day before you leave to set up an appointment for the key exchange.
3. If you need an extra set of sheets please send me an sms or call me and I will arrange for it.
4. Smoking is forbidden in the apartment.
5. Pets are not allowed.
6. The apartment hosts maximum 2 persons
7. Cleaning during your stay can be arranged and is charged separately. However cleaning equipment is at your disposal free of charge.
8. Enjoy your stay!
My name is Yossi, I am married to Ana and father to Daniel.
Ana was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, speaks Spanish, French and English. She is a specialist to the Hebrew language by profession. Her interests are sports, mainly swimming, movies, literature and spending time with friends.
I was born in Casablanca, Morocco, speak French English and Hebrew. My interests are sports, mainly swimming, movies, literature, architecture and art.
Daniel, was born in Romania, studied hospitality in the Netherlands and now is an hotel maneger in Brussels.
I started my professional career as meteorologist but my true passion was design. For the past twenty years I worked as graphic designer and interior designer. This can be seen in our unique studio apartments in Tel - Aviv and Brussels which are filled with ambience that we offer to our guests.
During all our family trips worldwide, we always preferred staying in intimate accommodation that featured a unique atmosphere. This played a major role in our booking decision.
When I designed our guests’ studio, I took into consideration two critical factors that played a role for me as a traveler. The first one, is the undefined magic called an experience and the second is direct contact with the local hosts. I believe that the tranquil Mediterranean experience I created will give you peace and comfort and will connect you to the authentic picturesque quarter that we live in.
Since we are well integrated in the night life and we are great culture consumers we would love to share and recommend you all about what Tel-Aviv has to offer.
To sum up, I would like to share with you our daily sport routine that me and my wife Ana are following each morning that fulfills us with great energies for the rest of the day; we start our day with a walk along the sea on the white sandy beach of Tel Aviv that is exactly three minutes’ walk from our home. You may see this as your first recommendation for your future visit to Tel Aviv.
And for those who come to Brussels, if you choose to stay in our studio apartment in Saint Gilles, you will enjoy the personal hospitality of our son Daniel who lives in and works in this charming neighborhood.