Su questo annuncio
This is laid out in luscious lime tones that give the apartment a cosy natural vibe. Guests can soak in the vitality of Malaga’s never-ending summers while enjoying 2 spacious rooms' artwork of lazy blades of grass or lovely flowers. Ideal for 3pax.
Our Urbanwood Studio residences are similar to vacation rentals. When you stay in one of our three Studios, you have the whole apartment to yourself. Each Studio comfortably accommodates 2 to 4 guests, and have a double room (queen bed), single room (super-single or bunk-bed), private bathroom, and private kitchen.
This Malaga Summer unit is laid out in luscious lime tones that give the studio a lively, natural vibe. Guests of the Urbanwood Studio Lime unit can soak in the vitality of Malaga’s never-ending summers when enjoying the room’s artwork of lazy blades of grass or lovely flowers. This tranquil second floor unit has a wide bed in its single room as well, making it a comfortable, spacious option for groups of two to three persons.
Each Studio is equipped with a multitude of brand-new facilities and appliances, including:
- 29-inch wide all-in-one computer and TV
- Free WiFi and Internet
- Hybrid portable WiFi egg rental with 5,000won daily (Pre-order required)
- Washing machine
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioner
We also provide amenities such as:
- Bath towels and hand towels
- toilet paper
- Shampoo, body wash and tooth paste
- Fresh sheets
- Tea or coffee
- Kitchen accessories
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are helping for check-in and check-out.
And we usually help for guiding the guests from the exit 3 of Hongdae(Hongik University Airport Express Train station) station.
And we are guide, help and make a reservation for the guests through mobile instant messaging service.
It is possible cause I use to work for Seoul tourism so I know enough information of Seoul and we also have many great partners can do some services for you.
Urbanwood Studio opened on January 1st, 2015 in the neighborhood of Yeonnam-dong. This new hot spot is an off-shoot of the trendy Hongik University area (AKA Hongdae), and it is frequented by locals for its artsy atmosphere, eclectic shops, unique restaurants, indie culture, bookshops, and more.
Un giro nei dintorni
It takes about 45 minutes(approx. 4USD) from Incheon Airport or 15 minutes from Gimpo Airport.
- Get off at Hongik University Station (Exit 3)
- When you leave the subway via Hongik Univ exit 3, take a U-turn and walk straight and make a left toward the '16oz coffee' when you facing the wide road(Main road).
- Walk following the main road(building on the left side, road on your right side) for 5 or so minutes until you see the church sign(with a crosses on top of the commercial building) and on the first floor you will see the drugstore and the small alley way to the left which is the entrance of Dongjin Market.
- When you get into this alley way, you will see the 'Tuk Tuk Noddle Thai'(3 blue-ribbon rated Thai cuisine) on your right side after making a turn.
- Make a left turn at the end of the alley way, then you will see the 'The Haemil' on your left, then walk straight until you see the cafe with cat draws on the wall on your left side and 'Ground H', the organic juice cafe on your right side, then turn right.
- You will see the white building with red rim on top which is Urbanwood Studio to the left side.
- It should only take 7~10 minutes to walk to it from the subway exit.
- We also do make a reservation for a Airport pick-up van from the both airport. 70,000won(Approx 62USD) from Incheon Airport or 40,000won(Appprox 35USD) from Gimpo Airport.
Hongdae area is only about less than 20 minutes away from the central area of Seoul. You can easily get to Seoul Station, Yongsan Electronic Market, Myeongdong, Insadong, Gwanghwamun, Dongdaemun Market, Noryangjin fish market, Itaewon, even Gangnam. It is well connected with Line 2, Gyeongui-Jungang Line and Arex line is connected for your conveniences.
Taxi is also very cheap in Seoul. It starts from 3,000won(approx 3USD) and you can pretty much travel with less than 10,000won(approx 10USD) if that is not that much of far distance.
Altre cose da evidenziare
- There are three Urbanwood Studio units, with two units on the 1st floor and one on the 2nd floor.
If you have a lot of luggage, you may want to consider a unit on the 1st floor.
- Each Studio is private, and not accessible by other guests.
- Urbanwood Studio is easily reached from exit 3 of Hongik University station (on the Airport Rail Express train line), and is a pleasant 7-8 minutes walk away.
We don't have a particular rule due to the apartment unit will be used all for yourselves.
However, it would be very appreciated the guests be quiet a bit for other tenants. Unless screaming, it will be all right~.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 100 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I've been to 44 countries in the last 15 years, spreading my love for Korean culture and making friends with people regardless of who they are and where they were. I've enjoyed the company of countless world citizens and discovered the joys of many cultures around the world. That was fun part of my trip and this is one of the reason that I opened the Urbanwood. To me, vacations are a celebration of freedom – borne through precious free time, they are a chance to free yourself from your normal daily responsibilities and explore the cultures of the world. So, why don't you free yourself in cosy and peaceful oasis? Plus, I used to work for Seoul Tourism Organization which means that I could be a great source to find your tour information of Seoul~! Come and Stay with us in Urbanwood~.
All the best,