Comfortable apartment located in the historic center of Reims close to the cathedral and the shopping streets
Exceptional location for this comfortable apartment located on the 3rd and top floor (no elevator) of a very nice building of the historic heart of Rheims, with all the amenities nearby (public transport, shopping streets, restaurants, etc ...) as well as a very nice view on the Cathedral.
This newly renovated apartment has a fully equipped modern kitchen (tableware and complete kitchen utensils, washing machine, Nespresso coffee machine ...), a stunning living / dining room, a beautiful master bedroom with a double bed and a lovely bathroom with WC.
In order to provide you a comfortable accommodation, you will find in the apartment plenty of storage space, quality equipments (TV, DVD player, wireless internet, hair dryer, iron and ironing board) and a complete bedding (duvet, pillows, ...).
Whether for a holiday, a business trip, this apartment will enable you to make your stay as pleasant as possible by having a close proximity to the Cathedral Parking (secure public car park), the tourist office, the cellars of Champagne, etc ...
Welcome to the Champagne region!
Altre cose da evidenziare
3 nights minimum stay, get a free 1/2 bottle of Champagne
- The entire flat must be returned in perfect condition.
- The material should remain at the same places , all getting ready for another use .
- On leaving the flat, the occupier will ensure the closure of all doors to the outside and turn off lights and electrical instruments.
- It is forbidden to throw through the windows or drop in the common areas of the building all papers , newspapers, litter, packaging.
- Balconies, terraces and corridors of the building should not be used as storage .
- Everything must be done to ensure a calm environment in the building.
- In any event, the rules of courtesy and good neighbourliness should be respected.
- The rules to ensure the safety of persons and property shall be respected .
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the flat and in the common areas of the building.
- For the safety of all, each occupant of the building will ensure the proper closure of the entrance door of the building.