Su questo annuncio
A beautiful new apartment, the perfect Zakopane experience. It is a split floor apartment with a double bed in the main area and another double bed upstairs. Perfect location, close to town, hiking routes and ski slopes. Modern design with fully fitted kitchen and 2 balconies. Beautiful views of the surrounding area.
This beautiful new apartment offers you the perfect Zakopane experience. It is a split floor apartment with a double bed in the main area and another upstairs, reachable with a pulldown ladder. Everything is of high quality, with a modern kitchen, fitted with a microwave, stove and dishwasher. The bathroom is spacious with a side window and a shower with good water pressure. There's a TV, dining area and two balconies.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We do not live at the apartment so will be there on check-in and check-out and also reachable through phone or email for any questions or advice on activities ect.
Beautiful area in Zakopane, close to the main street, shops and restaurants and a great place to start a hike from to the Strazyska Valley. There is a small grocery shop about 200 meters from the apartment, also a great fruit and veggie stall and a butchery with good polish sausages. Javorina restaurant nearby is a nice highlander style restaurant also try nearby restaurant Mlyniska for good atmosphere and outside seating in the summer. The Szymanowski Museum in Villa Atma is also only about 10 min walking distance from the apartment. There is a Samanta coffee shop nearby that serves the best coffee and cakes in town.
*All our guests get 10% discount voucher at the Chochołowksa Termy. 4hrs entry at 85zl. We can help you organise transport there.
In the Summer we offer the following trips:
* Private hiking or walking trips in the Tatras or town. The routes and duration the trip depends on your ability and prices vary accordingly. Between 300-600zl
* Rafting on the dunajec either on the wooden raft or rubber white water raft. The trips also take you to the Niedzica Castle and are full day trips. These trips are not private and you will usually join a group in the bus and on the raft. You will have private time at the Castle. The trips awn the wooden raft is 100zl. (Including transport and rafting price) (Not including entry in the Castle or lunch)
* We also offer private cycling tours, as with the hiking trips these can vary in length and can be around Zakopane or to a nearby valley or in the Dunajec Gorge in Slovakia. Contact us for prices.
In the winter we offer the following activities in the area:
- Husky rides in the beautiful Chocholowska valley at 100zl per person for 2km ride. Depending on conditions 2 people can go together on two sleighs. The trainer stands on the back of the sleigh while you sit inside. Transfer there and back is 70zl or you can opt to spend extra time exploring the valley and having lunch at Ziebowka restaurant.(with reduced transport price)
- Snowmobile rides on Gubalowka hill or in Witow ski area. These are 250zl per mobile per hour. 2 people can ride together. There are also longer snow safaris on offer.
- Ski lessons at nearby slope at 150zl per hour and 230zl for 2 hours for 2 people. This includes transfer to the slope, help with hiring ski gear (40zl per day), full time of the lesson and the return to your apartment, there is alway an option of staying longer at the slope to practise. Slope prices per hour is around 25zl per hour. We also offer lessons for bigger groups.
-Cross Country Ski lessons. Kara's nephew is a pro and he is the instructor. These are 120zl for 2 people per hour. Gear hire is 30zl per day and the tracks in Koscieliska are free of charge and amazing. You can either get a bus there and back or we can arrange transport for about 35zl each way. It's hard work but great fun, if you are looking for some exercise to work off all the good polish food then try this ;)
You can also contact us for car hire info in the area.
Contact us for further info on any of the activities or for booking in advance once you've booked you apartment.
Un giro nei dintorni
There are some buses to the area from the main bus station. Only look for buses heading to the Strazyska Valley and get off the bus once you've passed the Samanta coffee shop. There is also free parking space for those driving.
In the ski season we can help arrange transport to and from ski slopes and also ski gear rental discount at Kuznice. Ask us for advice on which slopes to go to and also transport to the slopes in Slovakia, about 1 hrs drive away.
Please behave in the apartment like you would want your guest to behave if it was your place :)
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 151 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We live in Zakopane, Kara was born here and Retha comes from South Africa originally. We have our own travel agency here called RakaTravel and assist many travellers and holiday makers in finding the best activities, restaurants and accommodation. We also rent out our apartments here on Airbnb. We are both easy going and enjoy what we do. We love living in Zakopane and enjoy sharing the best bits with visitors.