Large quiet house in a conservation area in the lovely Morningside district of Edinburgh, which has many cafes, restaurants, shops, artisan food shops, pubs, cinema, & excellent transport to city centre. Large, sunny private 1st floor bedroom available with own-use bathroom (adjacent) and use of dining room. Private parking in our driveway or on adjacent street. EV charge point available. Two separate bedrooms are available - please see my profile for listing.
The 2 rooms we have available can be rented separately or together if you want to come with family or friends. Our house is a modern refurbishment of what was the Edinburgh City Hospital. Your large room is very quiet, with high ceilings and cornices and has a king size bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers available for use. We provide a self service light breakfast consisting of a choice of cereals, toast and jams, tea and coffee in the dining room. You will have your own adjacent bathroom with a large shower cubicle and bath. The other bedroom available to rent is a double room with a double bed & ensuite bathroom. Please go to my profile to see and book this other listing.
- Guests have full and exclusive use of bedroom and bathroom. Guests can use our dining (as seen in photos) where you can help yourself to teas, coffee and biscuits at any time. You are also welcome to eat your snacks here or take away food/meals. Cooking facilities are not available in the kitchen
- Free WiFi
- Sunny back garden with table and chairs can be used
- Free parking
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are a very friendly couple who love to entertain and host our guests, we will be delighted to give you recommendations, must-sees and other hints & tips for your stay in Edinburgh.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Easy access to the city centre (we really are so close, only a short bus journey away), we often walk into town. The area that we live in is so safe, quiet and peaceful - you'll love it. There are local shops nearby as well bars, cafes and restaurants, plenty of walks and the Pentland Hills are on your doorstep.
- Please be respectful & quiet when coming in at night.
- No shoes in the house please. We will be grateful if you could remove any wet shoes in the vestibule before entering.
- Any takeaway food to be eaten in dining room.
Questo host ha 4 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hi, I'm Jennifer. I live in our home with my husband Ian. We both enjoy the beautiful city we've lived in for many years. You are most welcome to come and stay. Hopefully you will feel at home and very comfortable. Edinburgh is a wonderful city to visit.