Secluded and self contained oasis for family entertainment and relaxation on one acre plus grounds. Beautiful pool/spa, waterfall,outdoor fire places, tennis/sports court. All behind gated entrance for complete private enjoyment with your family and friends.15 minutes from Disneyland. 15% City Hotel Tax is not included in the reservation price. It can be paid as part of this reservation or in cash upon arrival.
Secluded and self contained private oasis for family entertainment and relaxation. Beautiful pool/spa, outdoor fire places, tennis/sports court. Each room professionally designed and decorated. Located behind gated entrance at the end of a cul-de-sac.
The rate you see does NOT include the City of Anaheim Hotel Tax of 15%.
1. Master Bedroom with king bed
2. Bedroom 2 with queen size bed
3. Bedroom 3 with queen size bed
4. Bedroom 4 with two twin size beds
5. Den with full size bed and day bed (with additional pull-out mattress).
6. Den/Library with day bed (with additional pull-out mattress).
Access is available to entire property
Interazione con gli ospiti
If any assistance is needed, please call (phone number hidden)
Please enjoy the property in the manner it is designed to enjoy. Please be respectful of neighbors. We want you to have a relaxing vacation.
Altre cose da evidenziare
No events of any kind are allowed at the property. No smoking allowed anywhere on the property. No pets. TOT-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
1. Check-in time is 4 pm or later. Check out time is 11 am. Exceptions can be made depending on other reservations (before and after).
2.Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the property.
3. City of Anaheim has a noise ordinance from 10 pm to 9 am. No music or any other noise that can be heard outside is permitted after 10 pm until 9 am. No events of any kind are allows at the property.
4.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property or use property amenities.
5.The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6.Please keep the property and all furnishings clean and in good order. Please do not move any furniture or furnishings/decorations.
7.Only use appliances for their intended uses. Please turn off air conditioning (both upstairs and downstairs) and all outdoor amenities (waterfall, pool and spa heaters, fire pits etc) when not in use and when guests not on premises.
8.Pets are NOT allowed.
9.Parking is limited to two vehicle(s) on the property grounds. Additional vehicles are to be parked on the street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. No parking on street on Tuesdays for street cleaning.
10.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, bath towels and pool towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit linens and towels or any other property from the house to be taken off premises.
11. Please make sure the gate is closed at all times, except when you are entering or leaving the premises.
12. Pool service person will be at the property once or twice per week. He is usually there for an hour. Gardner will be on premises on Wednesday afternoon for a few hours. Both have access to the property.
13a. Due to So Cal weather, we do not heat the pool year around. The pool can be heated at an additional cost of $ 80 per day. If for any reason, the pool heater stops working (and cannot be repaired during the tenant's stay), amount paid for heating the pool will be refunded (less days pool heater was working). There will be no other refund if pool heater stops working.
13b. There is no additional charge to heat the spa. If for any reason, the spa heater stops working (and cannot be repaired during the guest's stay),
there will be any refund.
14. If you would like to play tennis on the tennis court, please bring tennis balls. Two racquets are provided.
15. Any violation of House Rules or City of Anaheim
rules/ordinances will result in forfeiture of all or part of the security deposit and possibly other damages.
16. If you find any damage to the property upon check in, please take a picture, describe the damage and text to property manager within 2 hours of check in.
I have grown up in So Cal and have lived in Orange County for over 25 years. My wife and I have been married for 22 years and we have three children (two in college). We love travelling with our children. Each year, we try to visit one or two new places. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.