A beautiful two bedroom flat with washrooms and kitchenette in a holiday home complex. Surrounded by green paddy fields with the beach a mere 10 minute walk away. The complex has a infinity pool and an attached Ayurveda treatment centre.
Comfortable flat for couples and small families. If you want me to stock the kitchen with tea, coffee, sugar or salt, I can do so at a small additional cost.
The complex has a swimming pool which is available to the residents. Guests must wear swimming costumes to use the pool. The complex also has an ayurveda centre which has excellent treatments including massages. The pool is likely to be under repairs in September. The dates are not firm yet, please send me a message to check.
Interazione con gli ospiti
The complex has an Estate Manager who will be happy to help. The complex has a washing machine which you can use on payment basis, please ask the caretaker.
Altre cose da evidenziare
The local rules require me to submit details of all guests for over 3 days. Request your cooperation to fill fill the form and 4 passport size photos and Rs 200 per form. Please do not use drugs in the house or the complex.
1. The apartment can accommodate 4 persons only. I would like to limit the guests to 4 and do not entertain request for more persons. The exception are children below 5 years.
2. I am a big responsible environment fan and have promised to reduce my water and electricity consumption.Please help me by switching off lights, fans and Air conditioner when not required. Please do not waste precious water.
3. Please wear swimming costume when using the pool.
4. This is home so you need to buy mineral water, toiletries and cleaning material. The caretaker can help you get them.
5. The house will be cleaned once in every 3 days and the sheets and towels will be changed too. If you don't want to change them please let the caretaker know. Also please tell the caretaker what time he and his team can come and clean the house.
6. Please avoid smoking in the rooms and enjoy your smoke in the balcony
7. Please clean the utensils, crockery and cutlery after using it and keep it in its proper place so that the next occupant can find it.
8. If anything is missing or broken please do inform the caretaker and please pay for the missing and breakages.
9. All garbage should be in waste paper basket or garbage cans and not left around the flat or the complex.
I am a professional who has worked in India and many countries in Asia. I like watching movies, play a little golf and love classic rock music. Holiday to me is a relaxed vacation with great food and wine. I am looking for couples and small families who will enjoy my home and will leave my home in a state that you found it. Do write back to me if you enjoyed your stay and with your suggestions.