One of a kind European style Villa - Bed & Breakfast with swimming pool and garden.
A nice escape from the city, once here you'll find yourself relaxing on 2 acres of rural land, beautiful garden, next to natural streams, and the scenic mountain terrains of Northern Thailand - located only 30 minutes from downtown Chiang Mai
Also available for events and weddings, corporate meetings and retreats.
Our villa, also affectionately known as "The Manor House", can best be described as a timeless estate built from our love and appreciation for European arts and architecture, particularly French Provencal, The Arts & Crafts movement (early 1900's) and Art Nouveau - styles traditionally not seen anywhere in Chiang Mai.
Upon entering the property you will see an avenue of trees and flowers all leading into a spacious, much loved and cared for garden. We recommend to have breakfast under the shade of our garden terrace as the only sounds are the buzzing of the bees and the trickling of our water fountains.
There is total of 5 double bedrooms and 3 suites. All rooms were built with wood beamed ceilings adding it's own unique character and warmth and all uniquely decorated to a fit the overall essence of the house and gardens. Altogether, we present to you an elegant home that retains turn of the century European charm with classic, antique furnishings, stained glass windows throughout, modern amenities and homely atmosphere.
You may choose to rent the whole house or choose individual rooms depending on how many people are in your group (please take a look at my Airbnb profile page to see each bedroom)
- Kitchen with bar countertop (kitchen to be used by staff only, catering kitchen available for guest use)
- Dining table for seating 10 or more
- Lounge area with wide open windows looking out onto the gardens
- Outdoor dining area and plenty of seating
- 'The Reading Room', a formal living room perfect for curling up with a good book
- Library, also works at a entertainment room filled with books, movies, games and puzzles.
Amenities and Comforts:
- Light housekeeping (you must be okay with us checking in once in a while)
- Secure (gated) parking
- Infinity edge salt-chlorinated swimming pool with jacuzzi
- 3 complimentary bicycles to explore the neighborhood.
- Private Yoga sessions available upon prior request.
- In house Thai massage available upon request.
- Sunset pavilion for lighting campfires during cold season.
- Barbecue for large group events (special conditions apply)
Included in the price of rental is complimentary breakfast for each two guests in a bedroom (additional 200 Baht/person for extra persons)
Tea, coffee and nibbles are provided during your stay. You may help yourself to refreshments in the fridge but ask that you do so on an honor system, meaning please record what you have consumed and pay for them on your last day.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING**
* Check-in is 2 pm / Check-out is 12 pm
We highly advise arrival in the daytime if this is your first time staying with us. The road leading up the house at night is really dark and signs might be hard to see.
* Having your own vehicle or private driver is recommended. Although many guests are fine, it is not convenient to take public transportation or taxi here.
* Before making a request, please provide adequate details of your plans, guests, meal plans (we do not have an in house chef. You might want to consider hiring a catering company or chef for your stay)
Trust and communication is a valued component of this site. Please have a completed profile, photo, verification, and information about your visits prior to making an inquiry. It will save time for everyone and expand your options.
You will have access to the whole house except for the service kitchen downstairs - reheating and keeping drinks in the refrigerator is fine but if you like to cook meals we have a catering kitchen across from the house you can use.
Interazione con gli ospiti
The property is part of my family's bed & breakfast establishment, so guest satisfaction is very important to us. We live on the property as well in order to provide assistance and suggestions for local hikes, activities, and dining. While naturally sociable there is plenty of privacy and space on the property for our guests to enjoy a real tranquil break.
I'm sure you'll run into our two pups, Boots and Darwin. They will give you a welcome bark or two but will settle down. They are harmless.
Altre cose da evidenziare
The Manor House is perfect for family groups or close friends on weekends away or holidays. We have also hosted yoga retreats, corporate events, wedding's, photoshoots and film/tv production.
Massages and Private Yoga Lessons
An in-house Thai massage can be arranged for $450 Baht. Yoga lessons also available.
You'll be staying in a much loved countryside home, which is cared for and is still visited by my family regularly - so please take care of the space and garden, as if it were your own home.
No parties or excessive noise after 11 PM. For large group requests, 10 or more, if you wish to have meal at the house, there will be an extra charge for setup and cleaning.
Questo host ha 71 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni