You will be lodged in a light and airy 28 m2 (300 sq feet) independent apartment facing the rising sun (actually a separate building), in a garden with a large fig tree shading a dining table and folding deck chairs. The area is very quiet, and the apartment is separated from the street by the main house whre we live. A private car parking space is available 24/7 in front of the house. Note the pictures on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) maps are from the period prior to the renovation, and the house appearance is infinitely better now.
Please feel free to inquire about availability (in July and August, we can only host for a minimum stay of about a week or more). We are sorry not to be able to host your dear pet, even if small ...
You can sunbathe in the garden, and if you wish, take a walk in the city, a hike in the surrounding hills or visit the coast. With metro and buses nearby, as well as good road access, the apartment is ideally situated for visits to both Marseille and Provence.
- Bedroom, with a double bed and linen cupboard
- Living room with a convertible sofa bed that can accommodate two adults for a short stay. A folding mini sofa can be used as a child's bed. There no extra cost for children below 12.
- Kitchen area (renovated august 2012) adjacent to the living room (fridge with mini freezer, microwave, single burner induction cooker, coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle),
- Full bathroom and separate toilet
- Towels, linen, kitchen utensils, hair dryer, vacuum cleaner, central heating all inclusive.
- A fast wireless internet network is dedicated to our guests
- You can use our washing machine, and the sunny weather provides a quick drying outside.
- A smoke detector is activated and connected to the main house alarm. There is no carbon dioxyde or monoxydedetector since ther is no fire source.
The daily rate includes all the above
In addition to the apartments, our guests have exclusive (except for servicing needs) access to the terrasse under the figtree and the grass.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We enjoy talking with our guests about their lives, countries, their and our local cultural and nature spots, hikes, sea activities, not forgetting Provence. Conversely, no need to say we will fully respect your desire to stay on your own.