Located a block away from Parc Monceau and shopping street "rue de Courcelles" this luxury modern studio has a gourmet kitchen, queen size bed, italian rain shower and a huge terrace which doubles the living area.
Ideal for a couple who wants to visit Paris, or a business trip away from the hotel rooms without character. 45 m² (450 sqft) modern studio fully renovated in 2014 and very well appointed, with a 30 m² (300 sqft) terrace which can also serve as an outside lounge and dining area.
Queen size bed with premium quality mattress. Italian rain shower with wash basin and WC. Washer/dryer. Living room: flat TV and stereo hifi. Kitchen: domestic appliance: microwave oven, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, kitchen utensils ; bed linen and towels for bathroom provided.
Very bright flat with west exposition, very quiet on the sixth floor with amazing Paris rooftop views. Located in a small street in the Parisian charm in a trendy "golden triangle" neighbourhood called « Parc Monceau » where you can enjoy a lot of bars and restaurant but also caterers, florists, bakers, wine merchants, shops and markets.
Left side (when facing the bathroom) closets are for guests's exclusive use ; Right side closets are for maintenance and host's usage only.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Feel free to contact me with any questions via the airbnb website or on my cell (NY time) + (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
For emergency, please contact Anne (+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) or Elodia (+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
Altre cose da evidenziare
CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: The a day or two before your departure, make sure to contact Elodia(+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) to schedule a time to proceed with check-out and give her the keys back. While we will do our best to accommodate your schedule and fix a time for that coincides with your departure time, it is very important that once you have fixed the check-out date and time, you commit to it and meet with the check-out person to return the keys back to her.
KEYS: As these are a special kind of keys that are very expensive to duplicate and in case of loss, a 200 euros replacement fee will be charged to you.
The building is a private residential apartment building, so please keep all noise to "good neighbour" levels at all times and NO noise after 10pm. Be careful about not making noise upon arriving and leaving the apartment.
- NO SMOKING inside the studio.
- No parties.
- No photo shoots, filming, or commercial activity without prior consent and approval.
- Two person maximum occupancy.
- Be mindful of furniture, art, and objects.
- Let us know immediately if something breaks or is not working.
- Use the fire extinguisher if necessary (it is by the entrance door).
- Please do not remove the couch covers;
- When closing up the bed, make sure that the mattress is strapped in the two locations the straps are available and that the sheets/duvet cover is well tucked in to avoid being caught in the mechanism (otherwise this could result in tearing the sheets).
- At the end of your stay, please hang any wet and used towels so they dry and do not mold and make sure to check closet area and washer/dryer for your belongings.