Fully furnished, 1-bedroom condo unit in Newport City. Located near Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport, and few minutes walk to Resorts World Manila, malls, restaurants & public transport. This gem ticks all the standards of inner-city living.
Bright, cozy 41sqm 1-bedroom unit with a sunny balcony in One Palmtree Villa. The unit is located on the 1st floor of the building.
You will have at your disposal -
* Separate living area with cable TV and free wifi
* A spacious bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed, fresh bed sheets and linens, and a built in wardrobe.
* A fully equipped kitchen - fridge, electric stove, bread toaster, electric kettle, rice cooker, microwave, cooking utensils, cutlery and basic kitchen ingredients.
* Washing machine, portable laundry hanging rack, iron and ironing board and vacuum cleaner.
* Multi-point water heater in the bathroom, toiletries, hair dryer, and towels.
* Complimentary bottled water, coffee, tea and snacks on your arrival.
Guests have access to recreational facilities of the condominium complex (pools, changing rooms, lobby etc).
Interazione con gli ospiti
As often as needed. Guests can send a message thru Airbnb and I will attempt to respond as quickly as possible.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We do not have parking space in the building but there are pay parking options nearby, reception can allow parking on the basement for a fee.
Check-in is available from 2pm - 9pm.
Checkout is strictly before 11am. Additional fees will apply on late checkouts.
Cleaning is done every 4th day for guests staying for more than 5 days.
Maximum of 2 adults or 3 (couple with child) to stay in the unit. All guests will have to be authorized to be able to let in by the building admin.
Strictly no smoking inside the unit.
Strictly no parties or events (e.g. wedding prep or engagement photography) allowed in the unit.
Please help us conserve electricity and water at all times.
If something is broken, leaking or malfunctioning please send a message to me or the receptionist.
Respect the property and keep it tidy at all times.
I am originally from Manila and now living in Melbourne with my husband and daughter.
I am hosting my vacation unit in Manila and would love to share my knowledge and appreciation for the city I grew up in with my guests.
Although I am unable to meet my guests personally, I can be reached anytime thru Airbnb or my contact number.
We are very flexible time wise, my assistant will meet you in person when you arrive and welcome you and share local knowledge with you.