Serene, convenient, and private with pool and spa. Located in the pre-foothills with easy access to many points of interest; including downtown & the UA.
This 3BR/2BA/1700sf furnished luxurious vacation home in Tucson Arizona is chock full of delightful features and amenities. A hidden jewel complete with soaring ceilings, hickory hardwood floors, generously sized greatroom, gourmet granite and maple kitchen with wine fridge. The master suite is a perfect retreat: spacious and serene with travertine detailed bath, and patio access to backyard for you to luxuriate in the heated spa. Split bedrooms offer added privacy for you and your guests. And, as if all this wasn't enough, the heated pool features a lagoon step and cascading waterfall in a beautifully landscaped oasis yard. Plus: corner lot, two car garage, high speed internet, cable, and designer decor.
While visiting Tucson, make this your home away from home!
Tucson (aka The Old Pueblo) offers you lovely days for golf, hiking, bicycling, live theater, museums, opera, visiting the Desert Museum, Old Tucson, the Botanical Gardens, Kartchner Caverns or just soaking up the sun! Enjoy Tucson's varied cuisine through our wonderful selection of restaurants. A short drive north puts you at the top of Mount Lemmon in the Catalina Mountains for hiking, mountain biking, cycling, rock climbing, spelunking or just lazying around in cooler weather. To the south is the artist's enclave of Tubac, and, even further south, an hour's drive puts you in Mexico for a day of shopping in Nogales, Sonora.
Plan on visiting the Gem show, 4th Avenue Street Fair, Rodeo, USTA Championship, Accenture PGA golf, spring training, Colossal Cave, the Biosphere, Sabino Canyon, downtown Tucson, the University of Arizona and SO much more. There truly is something for everyone. Come enjoy for yourself, then you can say you've experienced the 'dry heat!'
Interazione con gli ospiti
- Self check-in process with garage access code sent 5 days in advance of arrival date
- Property manager is available by phone, email, or text 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and, if need be, is in town and can, usually, be to the home in 30 minutes
- Otherwise, you'll receive one phone call, email, or text to make sure you arrived safely and then be left to your own devices to rest, relax, and enjoy your stay.
Altre cose da evidenziare
This home is a successful vacation rental for the past 4.5 years. We work very hard to keep it in the best condition possible for your ultimate enjoyment.
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Cleaning fee: $279 = $200 cleaning + $79 nuts to bolts damage insurance fee in lieu of security deposit; so you needn't worry about breakage or fear informing us
- Earlier check-in or later check-out requests MUST be made in advance of arrival
- Smoking permitted OUTSIDE ONLY with all doors and windows to home closed, NOT near any of the heating/cooling air intakes, AND cigarette litter picked up and discarded outside of the home. Any evidence of smoke inside the home will cause Guest a $300 additional charge