3 Camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
Serene, convenient, and private with pool and spa. Located in the pre-foothills with easy access to many points of interest; including downtown & the UA.
This 3BR/2BA/1700sf furnished luxurious vacation home in Tucson Arizona is chock full of delightful features and amenities. A hidden jewel complete with soaring ceilings, hickory hardwood floors, generously sized greatroom, gourmet granite and maple kitchen with wine fridge. The master suite is a perfect retreat: spacious and serene with travertine detailed bath, and patio access to backyard for you to luxuriate in the heated spa. Split bedrooms offer added privacy for you and your guests. And, as if all this wasn't enough, the heated pool features a lagoon step and cascading waterfall in a beautifully landscaped oasis yard. Plus: corner lot, two car garage, high speed internet, cable, and designer decor.
While visiting Tucson, make this your home away from home!
Tucson (aka The Old Pueblo) offers you lovely days for golf, hiking, bicycling, live theater, museums, opera, visiting the Desert Museum, Old Tucson, the Botanical Gardens, Kartchner Caverns or just soaking up the sun! Enjoy Tucson's varied cuisine through our wonderful selection of restaurants. A short drive north puts you at the top of Mount Lemmon in the Catalina Mountains for hiking, mountain biking, cycling, rock climbing, spelunking or just lazying around in cooler weather. To the south is the artist's enclave of Tubac, and, even further south, an hour's drive puts you in Mexico for a day of shopping in Nogales, Sonora.
Plan on visiting the Gem show, 4th Avenue Street Fair, Rodeo, USTA Championship, Accenture PGA golf, spring training, Colossal Cave, the Biosphere, Sabino Canyon, downtown Tucson, the University of Arizona and SO much more. There truly is something for everyone. Come enjoy for yourself, then you can say you've experienced the 'dry heat!'
Interazione con gli ospiti
- Self check-in process with garage access code sent 5 days in advance of arrival date
- Property manager is available by phone, email, or text 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and, if need be, is in town and can, usually, be to the home in 30 minutes
- Otherwise, you'll receive one phone call, email, or text to make sure you arrived safely and then be left to your own devices to rest, relax, and enjoy your stay.
Altre cose da evidenziare
This home is a successful vacation rental for the past 4.5 years. We work very hard to keep it in the best condition possible for your ultimate enjoyment.
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Cleaning fee: $279 = $200 cleaning + $79 nuts to bolts damage insurance fee in lieu of security deposit; so you needn't worry about breakage or fear informing us
- Earlier check-in or later check-out requests MUST be made in advance of arrival
- Smoking permitted OUTSIDE ONLY with all doors and windows to home closed, NOT near any of the heating/cooling air intakes, AND cigarette litter picked up and discarded outside of the home. Any evidence of smoke inside the home will cause Guest a $300 additional charge
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 31 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Evelyn Alvarez is a REALTOR and property manager in Tucson AZ. Vacation home property management is one of her specialties because she revels in providing 'old fashioned customer service with new fangled tools.' That means you will receive courteous and prompt attention from your first inquiry through your departure and return stays.
Like you, when she travels, Evelyn enjoys staying in vacation home rentals too. For that reason she has the "Evelyn standard," which means you will have no trace from the prior guest(s), beds are made the same way with hospital corners and plenty of pillows, matching sets of sheets/towels/furniture/kitchenware, and well equipped (or stocked) homes. As items show wear or break they get replaced and/or fixed immediately; like that the vacation homes she manages are always in tip-top shape.
When you rent from Evelyn, you'll have a super clean, very comfortable, and well coordinated house to call home for the duration of your stay!