The apartment (100 sqm), is located in the heart of Athens, in an Art Deco Building of the 1930's, next to the National Archaeological Museum; one of the greatest museums in the world.
You can walk anywhere..
The building is exactly next to the National Archealogical Museum which "is considered one of the greatest museums in the world and contains the richest collection of artifacts from Greek antiquity worldwide".
The apartment is on the 3rd floor.
It is refurbished and fully equipped :
- 2 bathrooms, one with bathtub and the other with shower
- fully equipped kitchen (oven, fridge, coffeemaker, hotplates, kettle and built-in dishwasher )
- 2 air-conditioners
- One luxury double bed, a 3-seat couch that converts to a double bed, and a single couch that converts to a single bed
-TV screen, dvd player and a stereo
- high speed wireless internet
- washing machine, iron/ironing board
- a piano and other music instruments
Altre cose da evidenziare
-3 min from the Metro station "Omonoia"
-2 min from the train station "Victoria"
Don't make too much noise.
No visitors without prior discussion with host.
No parties allowed.