Beautiful 2 bedroom ocean view home w/ private beach access. 5 min walk to public Penfield & Jennings Beach or Metro North Train (75 min direct to NYC). Private patio, balcony, garden, kayak, bike, loft & laundry. Great for entertainment & retreat.
Beautiful 2 bedroom ocean view home w/ private beach access. 5 min walk to public Penfield & Jennings Beach or Metro North Train (75 min direct to NYC).
Walk into a beautiful mud room, drop of your beach towels, chairs and sunscreen, kick off your shoes and come upstairs.
There are two full bathrooms, 2 private bedrooms and an entertainment room that includes a ladder up to a loft and meditation room that can be used as a third bedroom.
The entertainment room is counted as the 3rd bedroom because it is private (with a door) and includes a big comfy couch and an upper loft area that has an air mattress. Enjoy a desk (if you need to work while you stay), garden views from the back window and ocean views from the front private balcony and a skylight. Our book shelf in this room is full of sailing tips, travel guides, marketing books, self help, personal development, success secrets, energy healing, entrepreneur inspiration and more. Feel free to kick your feet up on the extra wide coach or soft chair with chaise and get lost in a book or our massive big screen T.V. Climb up the ladder to find a private meditation room, window overlooking the garden and a super comfy air mattress where you can clear your mind and take a nap.
Just off the entertainment room/bedroom there is a washer and dryer tucked away behind rolling doors. In this nook you'll find a window overlooking the garden and shelves for folding also full of all the essentials for keeping fresh and looking fine during your stay.
Continue into the living room where there is plenty of seating and 360' windows all around for tons of natural light. Enjoy the charm of the spiral staircase and ocean home decor. We've got board games galore, puzzles and surround sound built into the ceilings. Plug your Iphone into the doc, switch on Pandora with our WIFI and enjoy your favorite music throughout the house.
Head right into the dining room and kitchen. We have all brand new appliances, electric stove and a dishwasher for easy clean up. We've got all the dishes you could need for entertaining, a coffee bean grinder, french press, soda maker, ice machine, tea set and more. Eat at the table natural wood table (seats up to 7) and enjoy a night cap on the attached and enclosed sun deck for a gorgeous view and ocean breeze.
Head up the spiral stairs, noticing the open skylight and into to the master bedroom. We've got a salt air lamp ready to purify the air and a beautiful and soft queen size bed for a good nights rest. Enjoy the private balcony and master bath with shower and jacuzzi tub.
Next to this room you'll find the guest room/nursery with a daybed and ocean views. This room has a lusciously soft twin size bed with 3 drawers below that can pull out. This allows you to instantly turn it into a queen size bed by flipping over the doubled up mattress.
This room is also equipped with a baby changing station and crib if you have a young one joining you.
EXTRA PERKS INSIDE:
The house if fully heated with adjustable thermometers in every room for cold fall and winter days/nights. There are 360' windows and sky lights that open up allowing a fresh, cool breeze in spring. There are 3 window unit air conditioners throughout the house that keep the whole house cool in summer.
All of the water throughout the house is filtered and Flouride free. You're skin will feel so soft and you can drink the freshest water you've ever had from anywhere in the house.
If you're here to enjoy the outdoors you'll find a beach cruiser, mountain bike, Kayak, Scooter, Roller Blades, Basketball and Frisbee's in the garage.
There's a big private grass area just downstairs and outside the double french doors with a basketball hoop and play area too. You can take the Kayak down the private creek from the backyard and paddle directly to the ocean.
Or enjoy a picnic in our garden patio, kick up your feet on our cushioned patio furniture and block the sun with the solar twinkling umbrella.
The garden is beautiful during spring and summer so enjoy all the flowers and butterflies (they love the lush butterfly bush).
There's a vegetable garden in the backyard, feel free to pick fresh herbs for your at home meals and enjoy the BBQ and picnic table.
There's private parking for up to 6 cars.
Our street attracts runners, bikers and families who like to walk along the water views so feel free to join in on the fun.
THE SURROUNDING AREA/TOWN:
Enjoy private beach access right across the street.
We're walking distance to the main town where you can enjoy shopping and some of the best restaurants in Fairfield County.
You've got Penfolds and Jennings Public Beach (just a 10 minute walk from our door step).
The Metro North Train is a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from door to door that will take you directly to Stamford, NYC or any main surrounding town.
You will have access to the full home and one garage.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are fully available if you have any questions and have a house manager that lives in town who is accessible for any special needs or concerns.
1. Smoking: Smoking is strictly forbidden on this property. Evidence of smoking on the Property will result in immediate termination and forfeiture of all amounts paid and
will result in additional Cleaning Fee to Guest as damage cost. Guests who wish to smoke must do so OFF the property. Guest is also responsible for ensuring that smoking products, if used in the neighborhood, are properly distinguished and product remains, such as cigarette butts, are properly disposed of and not left on the grounds.
2. Visitors of Guest: The maximum occupancy of this house is 6 persons at all times, including visitors unless prior Homeowner approval is obtained. If you have 4 guests in your party, you are permitted 2 visitors up till 9pm only. If you have 6 people in your rental party, you are not permitted additional visitors unless prior Homeowner approval is obtained. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above MAY NOT stay overnight at the Property unless prior approval is received from Homeowner. Any other
person at the Property is the sole and exclusive responsibility of Guest. A $150 per person per night fee will be assessed for any guest other than those in the rental party at the property past 9pm.
3. Additional Cleaning Fee: An additional cleaning fee of $125 will be deducted from your security deposit for excess sand brought into the house. Guests are asked to wash their feet and feet of children before entry into the home. Sand found on furniture or in beds will result in the additional $125 cleaning fee. White towels and linens are not to be used to remove make-up or for cleaning greasy, bloody or dirty objects. A $20/towel and $50/sheet cleaning fee will be assessed for damage to towels and linens.
4. Noise and No Parties: This property is located in a quiet residential community with working families and school-aged children. All Guests agree to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. All outdoor entertainment will be brought inside after 9pm. There are NO PARTIES permitted at the house. Any police enforcement actions by the City or County are at the sole risk and expense of the registered Guest and
may result in damage cost and/or immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
5. Pets: No animal, fowl, fish, reptile, and/or pet of any kind shall be kept on or about the premises, for any amount of time. The home is a pet free environment at all times. Visitors with pets cannot bring their pets onto the Property. A $200 fee will be deducted from the security deposit if any animals have been detected on the property.
6. Theft and Damage: Guest is fully responsible for ensuring home is securely locked at all times. In the event of theft due to Guest negligence, Guest assumes full responsibility to cover the replacement costs of all items that have been stolen. In addition, any items that have been lost or damaged during Guest’s stay are the responsibility of the Guest to
replace. Monies will be deducted from the security deposit and Guest agrees to pay for replacement costs over and above the funds collected in the security deposit.
7. Use of BBQ and Open Flame: The use of the BBQ is permitted on the patio. Please do not move the BBQ from its original location. Guest takes full responsibility to ensure propane tank is shut to off after use of BBQ and any damage to home due to BBQ negligence is the full responsibility of the guest. BBQ cover must be replaced after each use to ensure protection against the elements.
8. Repairs and Maintenance: Repair and maintenance problems must be brought to Owner’s attention within 24 hours of occupancy or occurrence or Guest will be held liable for all such damages or repairs. Owner will not be responsible for any unauthorized expenses incurred by Guest or his/her guests. Costs of needless or unauthorized service will be charged as a damage cost.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to 1 vehicle on the right side of the house and up to 2 cars on the left side of the house. Additional vehicles may NOT park on the street or across the street. Those are the neighbor’s spots. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. No parking is permitted on neighbor’s property or blocking driveways.
10. Internet Television: Basic television is provided to the property at no charge. Homeowner is not responsible for content of movies and shows viewed by Guests. Guests are not permitted to subscribe to additional cable services, such as Premium Channels or Special Event Programs. Guest’s will be charged for any purchases made on Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, ect. If you purchase any television or movie during your stay you are required to notify the homeowner immediately so this can be added to your home stay charges.
11. Access to Property: Guest agrees to allow the Homeowner and/or maintenance or service personnel access to the premises when necessary for inspections or repairs. Homeowner or maintenance will provide Guest with a 2-hour notice during reasonable hours when feasible, except for emergency situations. Homeowner and maintenance shall have access to the garage at all times.
12. Courtesy and Noise: Guest is to be mindful that this Property is located in a residential area. Guest is expected to be courteous to residents and guests, to be respectful of the rights of others, and to not be noisy, including loud music.
13. Care of Property: Guest is responsible for keeping the Property and all furnishings in perfect order and notifying home owner of any broken, damaged, or stained items.
14. Use of Appliances, Devices and Equipment: Guest is responsible for using all appliances, devices and Equipment as they are intended to be used. Guest will be responsible for all damage of destruction to any appliance, device or Equipment that is not used as intended.
15. Water: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine
products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages of up to $6,000. All water in the house is filtered water.
Our home is beautifully decorated and kept super clean. You will be responsible for taking great care of everything and leaving it just as you came. Any broken or stained items will be covered by your deposit.
Members of our family have potentially fatal allergies to pets and smoke. Therefore we do not allow pets and there is NO smoking anywhere inside the house. We have a a very high NO tolerance rule for both of these and will keep the full $1,100 deposit for extensive cleaning if there is any hint of these occurring inside the house.
Because there is white furniture and breakable items we ask that you choose this home for your stay when you are certain you and your guests will be cautious and respectful. For this reason we have a policy for a maximum of 4 overnight guests.
We desire professional, clean, respectable guests who will take care of our home as their own, clean and put away anything you use and truly insist you have an incredible time during your stay. :)
My husband and I live just outside of New York City with our baby girl, Violet. We are both entrepreneurs and after a few years of dreaming, we are time free! We love to travel, especially during the East Coast Winter. I am a women's leadership coach and travel the world to attend and lead retreats and my husband Brent loves to travel, especially when he can ski or surf.
We can't live without fresh organic food, good wine, close friends, warm days in the sun, new opportunities and adventures.
Our favorite travels have been Bali and Paris.
We love to host our home and appreciate a luxury experience from our fellow airbnb hosts!